Xposed and S5 problems.

16th June 2014, 08:43 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Baltimore
Thanks Meter: 44

158 posts
More
I am loving root and am very grateful for all the work put into it. I've installed xposed and it breaks my install button when trying to install new apps. Is there a work around for this? I thought it was a screen brightness app but narrowed it to xposed, any info on this?

Sent from my SM-G900V using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
16th June 2014, 08:59 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 2

8 posts
More
I had a similar issue with this, but my phone was being completely laggy. I did a factory reset and I updated s health and my phone started being laggy. I froze s health and health service and haven't had any issues since. Running Xposed with XPrivacy, ISIS bypass, and another frowned upon module. All is working great, going to try Wanam today
Last edited by iTpHo3NiX; 16th June 2014 at 09:05 PM.
16th June 2014, 09:00 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 129

524 posts
I would try removing exposed completely rebooting and then freezing s health then reboot and then install xposed again
16th June 2014, 09:36 PM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Baltimore
Thanks Meter: 44

158 posts
More
There's a security setting that's needs to be changed to false in build prop and lag goes away. The touchwiz module and xblast where causing no data and install button issues. Getting rid of one of them fixes it

16th June 2014, 09:51 PM   |  #5  
Wappingers Falls, NY
Thanks Meter: 328

614 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayandare

There's a security setting that's needs to be changed to false in build prop and lag goes away. The touchwiz module and xblast where causing no data and install button issues. Getting rid of one of them fixes it

Fixed - Check here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...83&postcount=5
The Following User Says Thank You to Franzie3 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th June 2014, 10:05 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 10

57 posts
I have Xposed installed on my AT&T GS5(I'm posting here because I think it's a generic question and the Verizon forums are where the party is at). I'm using Map Zoom Invert, RootCloak, Wanam Xposed, and GravityBox [KK]. I've ready a lot about people having lag issues with GravityBox and other modules. I haven't had any lag at all. How is everyone else's working? Is it just the Verizon models that are having lag issues?
17th June 2014, 01:23 AM   |  #7  
Flag Columbia, SC
Thanks Meter: 41

84 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgiraffe

I have Xposed installed on my AT&T GS5(I'm posting here because I think it's a generic question and the Verizon forums are where the party is at). I'm using Map Zoom Invert, RootCloak, Wanam Xposed, and GravityBox [KK]. I've ready a lot about people having lag issues with GravityBox and other modules. I haven't had any lag at all. How is everyone else's working? Is it just the Verizon models that are having lag issues?

I had issues on my Verizon S5. I ended up reflashing stock firmware with odin, factory resetting, then installing towelroot and using titanium pro to freeze health service and s-health. Also used a build prop editor to change ro.securestorage.support=true to false.

After doing these things I had no more lag while using xposed or wanam xposed.

Hopefully this helps

The Following User Says Thank You to BadKarma81 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in Verizon Galaxy S 5 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank