Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,970 Members 49,100 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

My phone Died. Showing White screen and Recovery Menu with Red Exclamation mark

Tip us?

lordseiya
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation My phone Died. Showing White screen and Recovery Menu with Red Exclamation mark

Hi

This is what happened

Friday i took the phone out of my pocket and i noticed the screen was similar to a TV when showing no channel (white with a mix of colors)

i thougth that i broke the screen, but i didnt saw any crack nor nothing.

I tested to unlock the screen, and it felt (vibration) and sounded everything was ok, but still the same screen

I rebooted the phone with the same results

I tried connecting the phone to the PC (windows 7) and windows detected a USB device, but i was never able to connect to the phone memory (photos, songs, etc)

Last thing i tryed was to enter the recovery menu, screen changed like the photo was splited and i was able to see a red Admiration picture in the recovery menu

My phone is not rooted nor anything

I saw the Thread of the project to recover briked phones, but i never got the linux to detect my device

:'( I need help

pbergonzi
Old
Thanks Meter 108
Default split screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordseiya View Post
Hi

Last thing i tryed was to enter the recovery menu, screen changed like the photo was splited and i was able to see a red Admiration picture in the recovery menu

:'( I need help
Sorry to hear about your phone.
See if you can get a photo, maybe using another friend's phone, of what your screen looks like when you go to recovery and get a "split screen and Admiration mark."
Amaze 4G Unlocked Rooted S-off (Juopunutbear) SuperCID 4EXT CM10

This is not haiku.
Nor does it profess to be.
Android in Springtime.