Originally Posted by Mo Neenja31
Anyone know of a fix?
This morning i found a half fix, and now i found another different fix...
Fix #1: (player settings) If your player has the option for software decoding/acceleration instead of hardware decoding, it will fix it. For example, i installed MX Player and at beginning it ask you if you want sw decoding. I pushed no and the issue occurred. Then i went to settings and changed to sw decoding and voilá... Also GPlayer and VLC players have this option (disable hardware acceleration).
Fix #2: (device settings). For all players even hardware decoding enabled (please, check and confirm i am right), android settings, more, developer options (you need to activate this hidden menu), scroll down to hardware-acelerated rendering, check last (turn off hardware overlays must be checked).
Enviado desde mi GT-P7510 usando Tapatalk 2