Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,329 Members 38,823 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Returns / Replacements / Refunds

Tip us?

tasar
Old
Thanks Meter 12
I send back my first device with the yellow tint, the new one (build 19.05.14) comes last week and it was worse then the first one.
The picture is from my first device, please notice that my camera wasnt good enough and in reality it was more visible as you see on the picture
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20140518_200715.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	272.5 KB
ID:	2796327  

badrsj
Old
Thanks Meter 48
My Oppo find 7a was an ebay buy - and man o man - It had all sorts of troubles - auto-reboots, bluetooth issues, screen sensitivity issues - ghost taps - and yellow screen. I had to file ebay claim to return it.

test9k
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default Is build quality that bad?

I was excited about this phone, but after reading through all the problems in this thread i'm concerned.
Would you guys still recommend this device ?

badrsj
Old
Thanks Meter 48
I absolutely do not recommend this telephone there is nothing that you cannot do with any cyanogen mod enabled devicewhat additionally the quality control has been horrible, save some money and get a note 2 or 3 if you want hd
The Following User Says Thank You to badrsj For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

MrColdbird
Old
Thanks Meter 317
I can recommend it but agree that main steamer might want to stick to different devices due to the stock experience being quite a bumpy ride for newcomer to the whole flashing scene.
The Following User Says Thank You to MrColdbird For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

badrsj
Old
Thanks Meter 48
Default I do not recommend this device becauseeee

1- Compare to the average price i.e. 450 give or take 25 bucks - you can get a T-Mo Note 3 - which is a much more capable device.
2- The quality issues on this device are atrocious.
3- The return experience is unpleasant.
4 - This device is unlikely to get as much support and accessories as Note 3 is. The only thing this device does better is "knock knock" on - which you can simulate with an S-Cover.

I am sorry - the quality of this phone as really turned me off
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to badrsj For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

test9k
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by badrsj View Post
I absolutely do not recommend this telephone there is nothing that you cannot do with any cyanogen mod enabled devicewhat additionally the quality control has been horrible, save some money and get a note 2 or 3 if you want hd
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrColdbird View Post
I can recommend it but agree that main steamer might want to stick to different devices due to the stock experience being quite a bumpy ride for newcomer to the whole flashing scene.
Quote:
Originally Posted by badrsj View Post
1- Compare to the average price i.e. 450 give or take 25 bucks - you can get a T-Mo Note 3 - which is a much more capable device.
2- The quality issues on this device are atrocious.
3- The return experience is unpleasant.
4 - This device is unlikely to get as much support and accessories as Note 3 is. The only thing this device does better is "knock knock" on - which you can simulate with an S-Cover.

I am sorry - the quality of this phone as really turned me off
Thanks for your honest opinion. This device had so much potential, but obviously it's not quite there yet.