17th June 2014, 01:03 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Manama
Thanks Meter: 95

1,010 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hey

I am looking to get either the sony xperia z2 or the HTC one m8. But the fact that the z2 has just been recently announced and that the the dev community has been up and running yet. I was wondering which one has a better dev community. I have been out of the xda for quite a while that I cant find out which has the best dev community.

Regards
Aman
17th June 2014, 04:47 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Themer
Flag Auckland City
Thanks Meter: 1,798

2,288 posts
Donate to Me
More
HTC's are great devices. Charp, elegant and very durable. And as for Xperia devices, they're very premium look sharp and offer great durability.

For development, I've noticed the Xperia has been getting lots of support. I also have a feeling it'll keep getting ota updates when Sony prepares them, since it is a recently released device.

The HTC M8 is great, the development community is good too. Just take a look at their sub forms to make out the development.

But if you wish to remain stock or have a stock like experience with good features. I would go for HTC since Sense 6 looks amazing. TimeScape UI is Sony's way if making things look right. But it isn't as great as Sense. But if you wish to run original developed ROMs then you must go for the Xperia Z2.

They're both great devices, but its your choice.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread