Ask a question

No registration required

Mic/Speaker phone issue

OP holysnikey

17th June 2014, 03:04 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 11

63 posts
So I'm having an issue with my T-Mobile M8 regarding the microphone and muting during calls. It doesn't mute the mic during phone calls but then if I put the phone on speaker phone the other person can't hear me anymore. The issue started once I flashed AOSP ROMs I've tried 3 different ones and its present on all of them. Anyone know of a fix or what the issue is? I tried third party dialers and that didn't work either.

Sent from my One M8 using Tapatalk
17th June 2014, 04:55 AM   |  #2  
Flag Morgantown, WV
Thanks Meter: 167

701 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by holysnikey

So I'm having an issue with my T-Mobile M8 regarding the microphone and muting during calls. It doesn't mute the mic during phone calls but then if I put the phone on speaker phone the other person can't hear me anymore. The issue started once I flashed AOSP ROMs I've tried 3 different ones and its present on all of them. Anyone know of a fix or what the issue is? I tried third party dialers and that didn't work either.

Sent from my One M8 using Tapatalk

Known issue with aosp. Only fix thus far is to flash back to sense.
17th June 2014, 06:19 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 55

1,101 posts
I had this issue too but then I went ahead and did the gpe conversion. I'm no longer having that problem. But now if I put the phone to my right ear the volume drops drastically. Can't win em all I guess.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread