Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,480 Members 45,185 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Mic/Speaker phone issue

Tip us?

holysnikey
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Default Mic/Speaker phone issue

So I'm having an issue with my T-Mobile M8 regarding the microphone and muting during calls. It doesn't mute the mic during phone calls but then if I put the phone on speaker phone the other person can't hear me anymore. The issue started once I flashed AOSP ROMs I've tried 3 different ones and its present on all of them. Anyone know of a fix or what the issue is? I tried third party dialers and that didn't work either.

Sent from my One M8 using Tapatalk

bpdev
Old
Thanks Meter 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by holysnikey View Post
So I'm having an issue with my T-Mobile M8 regarding the microphone and muting during calls. It doesn't mute the mic during phone calls but then if I put the phone on speaker phone the other person can't hear me anymore. The issue started once I flashed AOSP ROMs I've tried 3 different ones and its present on all of them. Anyone know of a fix or what the issue is? I tried third party dialers and that didn't work either.

Sent from my One M8 using Tapatalk
Known issue with aosp. Only fix thus far is to flash back to sense.
--------Sig

sheek360
Old
Thanks Meter 55
I had this issue too but then I went ahead and did the gpe conversion. I'm no longer having that problem. But now if I put the phone to my right ear the volume drops drastically. Can't win em all I guess.
gtalk; sheek360
twitter; sh33k360