Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,490 Members 52,096 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Bricked to hell, hoping for help

Tip us?

crimsonnrose
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Bricked to hell, hoping for help

Hi everyone. My xperia was flashed with a stock kernel from another model in attempt to recover from a bootloop trying to install TrueAncestor GB Edition. My model is a R800at, but I had assumed it was the global model since it came in xperia packaging and not ATT pakcaging . So I flashed the rom and I thought it would work but it bootlooped. Tried lots of kernels and landed on a R800i stock kernel, which has now made my phone unable to flashmode, fastboot, or even turn on . No red LED of doom, but when I plug my phone in it makes the low pitch USB noise rather than the normal noise. I've tried my best and this is the only phone I've got for around a month when I'd be paid enough for a replacement if this is unrecoverable. Unfortunately, this means I am unable to receive contact from work, friends, family, etc. If anyone can help me you don't know how much I would appreciate it. Thanks for reading and I hope you geniuses can help this poor idiot who thought he could be a rom flashing master.

kks111
Old
Thanks Meter 24

DONATE TO ME
Default hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsonnrose View Post
Hi everyone. My xperia was flashed with a stock kernel from another model in attempt to recover from a bootloop trying to install TrueAncestor GB Edition. My model is a R800at, but I had assumed it was the global model since it came in xperia packaging and not ATT pakcaging . So I flashed the rom and I thought it would work but it bootlooped. Tried lots of kernels and landed on a R800i stock kernel, which has now made my phone unable to flashmode, fastboot, or even turn on . No red LED of doom, but when I plug my phone in it makes the low pitch USB noise rather than the normal noise. I've tried my best and this is the only phone I've got for around a month when I'd be paid enough for a replacement if this is unrecoverable. Unfortunately, this means I am unable to receive contact from work, friends, family, etc. If anyone can help me you don't know how much I would appreciate it. Thanks for reading and I hope you geniuses can help this poor idiot who thought he could be a rom flashing master.
i can fix it ....... contact me on gtalk or hangout : muskanjainxx@gmail.com

crimsonnrose
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Will do, thank you!