Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,459 Members 37,980 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

LG G2 "Notification Access" location.

Tip us?

carajean
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default LG G2 "Notification Access" location.

Can someone check to see if this is available on your Verizon phone?

Go to settings on your "Phone" and find security, inside there find "Notification Access"

I am trying something on my gear watch and the stock LG G2. I am unable to find Notification access.
Notification access will let me list apps that can be notified of course. The guy who gave me the path to it wont respond with what carried his LG G2 is on or if its stock/rooted.

Below is what I am following to try and make this happen.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2567781&page=5

findinghomer
Old
(Last edited by findinghomer; 1st March 2014 at 05:05 AM.)
Thanks Meter 3
There is no "phone" setting. There is a "call" setting, and a "security" setting. But they are separate (not call> security> etc) , and neither have a "notification access" setting. So not sure what that guy is talking about. Isn't gear only compatible with Samsung devices?

carajean
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by findinghomer View Post
There is no "phone" setting. There is a "call" setting, and a "security" setting. But they are separate (not call> security> etc) , and neither have a "notification access" setting. So not sure what that guy is talking about. Isn't gear only compatible with Samsung devices?
Well....technically but where there is a will there is a way. I dont get all the notifications because you really need 4.3 to make the root and rom shine.

jadebeer
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Just installed NotifierPro Free version and its settings - > service menu gives me access to the "noticication access" system menu that LG hid.

Sent from my LG-D803 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app