Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,951 Members 52,598 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

gravity box working 100%

Tip us?

miko85
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 45
Default gravity box working 100%

Just got it working. Had to google the .apk file for xpsoed installer and gravity box. I can now tweak my s5 with no issues. Root is required of course
The Following User Says Thank You to miko85 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

eortizr
Old
Thanks Meter 178
Quote:
Originally Posted by miko85 View Post
Just got it working. Had to google the .apk file for xpsoed installer and gravity box. I can now tweak my s5 with no issues. Root is required of course
be careful on giving people wrong expectations. Gravity box does not work 100%, must stuff does, but still not 100%, for ex. clock size, AM/PM hide/size is not working.
Please hit 'Thanks' if I helped you.

BAM1789
Old
Thanks Meter 140
Everyone needs to be extremely careful about using things that arent made specifically for our devcie.. with no custom recovery available anyone can seriously screw up their device with unsupported xposed modules. I would not recommend this at all.
DAT QHD G3

freebee269
Old
Thanks Meter 418

DONATE TO ME
i recommend using wanam xposed over gravitybox. it is specifically made for touchwiz and supports the s5.
Link to my Dev Host Files = http://d-h.st/users/freebee269

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to freebee269 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

amasterpiz
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Doesn't work for me at all. It just force closes on me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

skyrocketeer
Old
Thanks Meter 114
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAM1789 View Post
Everyone needs to be extremely careful about using things that arent made specifically for our devcie.. with no custom recovery available anyone can seriously screw up their device with unsupported xposed modules. I would not recommend this at all.
I would not recommend this either. Gravity box is more for AOSP devices

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebee269 View Post
i recommend using wanam xposed over gravitybox. it is specifically made for touchwiz and supports the s5.
I agree with freebee
Wanam Xposed (NOT WANAM KIT/ ANY OTHER WANAM MODULE) is probably the most compatible for the S5, as it it built with touchwiz. Even with that, however, not everything works. Lockscreen mods don't work, some theming things don't work, and sms mms settings are not stable.
Samsung SGH-X426 >Nokia 6126 > Sony Ericsson W580i > Nokia E62 > Palm Treo 680 > Palm Pre Plus > Samsung Skyrocket i727 with JellyBean!> Samsung Galaxy S5

Oh and a Kindle Fire HD 7 won from a raffle.

Remember to press Thanks if I helped you!