Speed Up Deodexing with JoelDroid Batch Deodexer

Android 5.0 Lollipop brings many under-the-hood changes like changing the default compiler … more

Top 5 Apps for 2014 + Top Xposed Mod of 2014 – XDA TV

Its that time of year where you look back and remember the things that happened … more

NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet Gets Android 5.0.1, OTA Available

The NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet is the latest Android-powered device released by famed GPU … more

FXP Team Delivers Lollipop to Various Xperia Devices!

From all of us here at XDA-Developers, we’d like to wish you Happy Holidays! If … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

gravity box working 100%

OP miko85

16th June 2014, 09:19 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 45

190 posts
Just got it working. Had to google the .apk file for xpsoed installer and gravity box. I can now tweak my s5 with no issues. Root is required of course
The Following User Says Thank You to miko85 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th June 2014, 08:31 PM   |  #2  
Flag Dallas,Texas
Thanks Meter: 190

1,135 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by miko85

Just got it working. Had to google the .apk file for xpsoed installer and gravity box. I can now tweak my s5 with no issues. Root is required of course

be careful on giving people wrong expectations. Gravity box does not work 100%, must stuff does, but still not 100%, for ex. clock size, AM/PM hide/size is not working.
16th June 2014, 10:40 PM   |  #3  
Flag Mesa
Thanks Meter: 149

525 posts
More
Everyone needs to be extremely careful about using things that arent made specifically for our devcie.. with no custom recovery available anyone can seriously screw up their device with unsupported xposed modules. I would not recommend this at all.
16th June 2014, 10:50 PM   |  #4  
Flag Kalamazoo
Thanks Meter: 451

970 posts
Donate to Me
More
i recommend using wanam xposed over gravitybox. it is specifically made for touchwiz and supports the s5.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to freebee269 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th June 2014, 02:53 AM   |  #5  
Flag PHOENIX
Thanks Meter: 6

39 posts
More
Doesn't work for me at all. It just force closes on me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
17th June 2014, 08:06 AM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 119

541 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAM1789

Everyone needs to be extremely careful about using things that arent made specifically for our devcie.. with no custom recovery available anyone can seriously screw up their device with unsupported xposed modules. I would not recommend this at all.

I would not recommend this either. Gravity box is more for AOSP devices

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebee269

i recommend using wanam xposed over gravitybox. it is specifically made for touchwiz and supports the s5.

I agree with freebee
Wanam Xposed (NOT WANAM KIT/ ANY OTHER WANAM MODULE) is probably the most compatible for the S5, as it it built with touchwiz. Even with that, however, not everything works. Lockscreen mods don't work, some theming things don't work, and sms mms settings are not stable.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread