FORUMS

Google No Longer Sending Calendar SMS Notifications

In a not entirely surprising move, Google announced that it’s putting an … more

Enable Multi-Window Mode on M Developer Preview

What was not mentioned in yeterday’s keynote was Android M’s multi-window … more

I/O Summary: Google Cardboard Virtual Reality

One year ago, Google introduced cardboard. Amazingly enough, that was all it took to fire … more

Android M Preview Images – XDA TV

Android M preview images are available. That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he … more

Power Jacket For Sony Xperia Z2

Thanks Meter: 20
 
By matika, Member on 12th June 2014, 09:22 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Finally, saw Brando released Power Jacket For Sony Xperia Z2
http://shop.brando.com/Power-Jacket-...c1599d003.html
 
 
12th June 2014, 10:25 AM |#2  
Michealtbh's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Belfast
Thanks Meter: 848
 
More
Here's a cheaper flip style one I came across

http://www.fasttech.com/products/0/1...tery-flip-open
13th June 2014, 01:49 AM |#3  
Senior Member
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Brando is a good brand? Never heard of it...

Sent from my D6502 using Tapatalk
13th June 2014, 07:37 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 307
 
More
Good grief, another 4500mAh, I could probably limp along for over a week on a charge.

I haven't had much experience with Brando either, but I did order their front and rear tempered glass protectors and the quality and packaging were excellent.
13th June 2014, 09:37 PM |#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 41
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by se1000

Good grief, another 4500mAh, I could probably limp along for over a week on a charge.

I haven't had much experience with Brando either, but I did order their front and rear tempered glass protectors and the quality and packaging were excellent.

Dont like that it doesnt state the type of battery. Is it lithium or nickel metal...
13th June 2014, 09:52 PM |#6  
sharingspider's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 98
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michealtbh

Here's a cheaper flip style one I came across

http://www.fasttech.com/products/0/1...tery-flip-open

Do dey have only white

Sent from my D6502 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
17th June 2014, 07:36 AM |#7  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vicedens2002

Brando is a good brand? Never heard of it...

They had PDA/Smartphone business over 15 years since PalmPilot
Always providing excellent services!!
The Following User Says Thank You to matika For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th June 2014, 07:38 AM |#8  
Senior Member
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by matika

They had PDA/Smartphone business over 15 years since PalmPilot
Always providing excellent services!!

Cool then.. I will order right away

Sent from my D6502 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes