Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,757 Members 37,236 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

GPe Modem Update

Tip us?
 
blueether
Old
#1  
blueether's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,155
Posts: 2,660
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Te Awamutu, New Zealand

 
DONATE TO ME
Default GPe Modem Update

GPe Modem Update
Update script to flash the modemst, s1_boot, rpm, fsg, fota_supdater etc that was in the full OTA without updating the /system

The idea id to flash these files if you are on a custom ROM etc.

I'm looking for a tester and a DEV (@doomlord or @graffixnyc) to check this script over to make sure that it will work as expected.

DO NOT FLASH until a dev has had a look at it

Download
v0.1: See "Download Tab" above - when OKed


XDA:DevDB Information
GPe Modem Update, Tool/Utility for the Sony Xperia Z Ultra

Contributors
blueether, graffixnyc, Sony, Google

Version Information
Status: Testing

Created 2014-06-15
Last Updated 2014-06-15
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blueether For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
adfurgerson
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 601
Posts: 1,654
Join Date: Jan 2011
@DooMLoRD can you look at this please?
 
DooMLoRD
Old
#3  
DooMLoRD's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 38,376
Posts: 13,058
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Noida
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueether View Post
GPe Modem Update
Update script to flash the modemst, s1_boot, rpm, fsg, fota_supdater etc that was in the full OTA without updating the /system

The idea id to flash these files if you are on a custom ROM etc.

I'm looking for a tester and a DEV (@doomlord or @graffixnyc) to check this script over to make sure that it will work as expected.

DO NOT FLASH until a dev has had a look at it

Download
v0.1: See "Download Tab" above - when OKed


XDA:DevDB Information
GPe Modem Update, Tool/Utility for the Sony Xperia Z Ultra

Contributors
blueether, graffixnyc, Sony, Google

Version Information
Status: Testing

Created 2014-06-15
Last Updated 2014-06-15
NONOONNON!!!


PLEASE DO NOT FLASH THESE!!!

This is a SURE SHOT way for BRICK!!!

especially the s1_boot (BOOTLOADER!!)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DooMLoRD For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
blueether
Old
(Last edited by blueether; 15th June 2014 at 07:21 PM.)
#4  
blueether's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,155
Posts: 2,660
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Te Awamutu, New Zealand

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by DooMLoRD View Post
NONOONNON!!!


PLEASE DO NOT FLASH THESE!!!

This is a SURE SHOT way for BRICK!!!

especially the s1_boot (BOOTLOADER!!)
Thanks, that is why I asked

How would you do it? Remove the s1_doot and...?
Charles
Alcatel One Touch "easy" -> Nokia 1110i -> Alcatel ame-408 -> Motorola Razr v3 -> Huawei u8100 -> Sony Xperia Z-Ultra

ROM:- Carbon
Kernel:- Pimped Kernel

Thankyou to all those that have donated to me over 2014.
 
DooMLoRD
Old
#5  
DooMLoRD's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 38,376
Posts: 13,058
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Noida
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueether View Post
Thanks, that is why I asked

How would you do it? Remove the s1_doot and...?
send me the scripts, i will work on it when i get my laptop back..

BTW where is link for FULL OTA 4.4.3?
 
blueether
Old
#6  
blueether's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,155
Posts: 2,660
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Te Awamutu, New Zealand

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by DooMLoRD View Post
send me the scripts, i will work on it when i get my laptop back..

BTW where is link for FULL OTA 4.4.3?
I had PM'd you the link to the zip. I had taken the steps from the OTA update. I've not seen a link to a full OTA to 4.4.3
Charles
Alcatel One Touch "easy" -> Nokia 1110i -> Alcatel ame-408 -> Motorola Razr v3 -> Huawei u8100 -> Sony Xperia Z-Ultra

ROM:- Carbon
Kernel:- Pimped Kernel

Thankyou to all those that have donated to me over 2014.
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Old but Gold Internet Browser is a Blast from the Past

A Web browser is one of these applications that we can’t live without. We useit … more

Real-World Battery Saving Tips for Android – XDA Developer TV

You need Real-World Battery Saving Tips for your Android device. Our … more

Android L Will Have Data Encryption Turned On by Default

Android L, once it is eventually released, will featuredata encryption turned on by … more

Lock Apps and Functions Easily with Droid Protector

Access and security are some of the key issues facingmobile technology. Whether … more