[Q] Lava Xtron Plus - Internal Memory Problem

OP thelonew0lf

17th April 2014, 09:38 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Hi Guys,

I have a Lava etab Xtron Plus(Android JB7 4.2.2/ 8GB ROM/ 1 GB RAM) tablet. Just one problem is annoying me. It's the internal memory.

The internal memory is only 504 MB. The remaining 6GB memory is showing as NAND memory.

Most of the internal memory is eaten up. I have rooted the tablet. Used as many as apps as possible (app2sd, link2sd) to move apps to sd card(which is the NAND Flash). But system apps won't move and many apps have a little bit of MB in the internal memory. It is annoying that no space is available in internal memory. Even auto updates are not working because of no space available. Believe me, I have disable some system apps such as Google maps, google plus, google search. Still, no space available.

My question is, how to combine/replace this NAND flash with Internal memory? Can I make all apps directly download to NAND flash memory and install there itself instead of it downloading and installing(which requires twice the amount of memory for the apps) in internal memory and moving to flash(which I am unable to do coz of insufficient space)?

I have uploaded a screenshot of storage to give a clear picture.

I am totally stuck here and I really appreciate anyone's efforts in helping me.

Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-04-18-01-38-45.png
Views:	50
Size:	60.0 KB
ID:	2692727  
Last edited by thelonew0lf; 17th April 2014 at 10:32 PM.
22nd April 2014, 07:39 AM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member

2 posts
Guys.. Any help on this?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
25th April 2014, 02:31 PM   |  #3  
Flag ALLAHABAD
Thanks Meter: 1

25 posts
More
Use rely rom .. retlash it to your tab ... i have now 6 GB internal memory for apps . I have faced these problems before but with riely rom i have now no tension about memory

Sent from JB 7+ using tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to ukstillalive For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd May 2014, 09:50 AM   |  #4  

1 posts
Prompt How did you root it?
I have been trying for about a month now and i havnt been able to root it, tried super one click, manually root , but it just cant be rooted, could you help me with it please
17th June 2014, 08:38 AM   |  #5  
Flag ALLAHABAD
Thanks Meter: 1

25 posts
More
Any1 plz port cyanogenmod to lava xtron+

Sent from JB 7+ using tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread