No registration required

Full storage

OP kinder771

1st June 2014, 01:14 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 8

133 posts
Hi,

I've recently rooted my HTC One X (unlocked,...) Erased data and all, but i can't get all my storage... Memory in settings is showing 1 gb free of 5 gb app memory and I can't install any app, whereas the internal memory is free and has been erased as asked.
I have used factory reset, wiping data from CWM but the app memory won't get erased and still shows me 1 gb free only.

What to do to wipe EVERYTHING on the phone ?

Thanks in advance !!
2nd June 2014, 07:50 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinder771

Hi,

I've recently rooted my HTC One X (unlocked,...) Erased data and all, but i can't get all my storage... Memory in settings is showing 1 gb free of 5 gb app memory and I can't install any app, whereas the internal memory is free and has been erased as asked.
I have used factory reset, wiping data from CWM but the app memory won't get erased and still shows me 1 gb free only.

What to do to wipe EVERYTHING on the phone ?

Thanks in advance !!

You can't erase that space because it is used by system files, it's normal to get about 5 GBs used by system folders (/system, /data, /cache...)
17th June 2014, 10:15 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 8

133 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by androidDany

You can't erase that space because it is used by system files, it's normal to get about 5 GBs used by system folders (/system, /data, /cache...)

Ok thx, then I only got 2 gb to install apps...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread