Originally Posted by cachanilla86
I downloaded a Z2 bootanimation (the one with sound) and I just wanted to make it look, well, "newer" with the "Powered by Android" logo
The modified images won't show up in the animation and even sometimes the bootanimation doesn't work at all! I'm attaching the bootanimation that just skips the files from the picture
black: image 00001
generic1: image 00000
This is a flashable .zip of the FAILED animation: http://www.mediafire.com/download/te...roidFAILED.zip
These are the 2 .jpgs I'm using: http://www.mediafire.com/download/lu...roidImages.zip
The first is smaller at 540x960
What I'm missing here? Is Kit Kat that different from ICS or JB? How can I solve this mistery?
Request: Someone make it work plz
Use tools to create animation - it's easier.
You have bootanimation maker - Google it.
And, no, it's still same animation..
I build animation this way...
1. Create video sequence in Adobe Aftereffects
2. Convert video to png files
3. Use batch renamer to rename all files (1-1000, it's easier to work that way)
4. Decide what you need for loop
5 Separate loop and main anaimation in "1" i "0" folders
6. Start bootanimation factory or creator and build animation in zip format
Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk