OP TheAvatar

17th June 2014, 06:32 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Canberra
Thanks Meter: 2

63 posts
More
Hi All,

I am using the google launcher on my 8.4 running cyanogen nightlies, though this issue happened on the stock ROM as well.

The issue I am having is that occasionally I can see 1 pixel of the google now screen on my first home page. Has anyone seen this issue before and have a fix?

Have attached a screenshot. It's pretty hard to see in the screenshot but irritatingly obvious on the tablet screen.

TIA
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-06-17 04.25.24.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	57.7 KB
ID:	2802752  
17th June 2014, 10:01 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 2

31 posts
Lightbulb
what a ugly launcher...
get back to stock asap
17th June 2014, 11:50 AM   |  #3  
Flag Valencia
Thanks Meter: 36

151 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAvatar

Hi All,

I am using the google launcher on my 8.4 running cyanogen nightlies, though this issue happened on the stock ROM as well.

The issue I am having is that occasionally I can see 1 pixel of the google now screen on my first home page. Has anyone seen this issue before and have a fix?

Have attached a screenshot. It's pretty hard to see in the screenshot but irritatingly obvious on the tablet screen.

TIA

I had this in my previous nexus 10 when I installed GEL. However, I don't see this in my nexus5, so I guess it's related to low optimization for tablets. I think I remember it dissapeared when swipping left and right again but it appears again when you lock and unlock. No workaround I think
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread