Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,492 Members 52,263 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] 16GB or 32GB Z2?

Tip us?

corvuscentaurus
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas2805 View Post
Well, that's not too bad, I can use my ipad charger when in rush of charging lol. So far, the most concern matter is touchscreen issues, if it not get fix soon by Sony, I guess I have to skip this one

I havent had any touscreen errors, but in a german forum I read everybody who had problems solved it by going to "Eingabehilfe" / "input Assistance?" - "Reaktionszeit" "reaction time?" and set it to short (it was set to short on default on my device).

the screen is reacting very bad to stylus inputs tho.

Chefproll
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by corvuscentaurus View Post
I havent had any touscreen errors, but in a german forum I read everybody who had problems solved it by going to "Eingabehilfe" / "input Assistance?" - "Reaktionszeit" "reaction time?" and set it to short (it was set to short on default on my device.
I don't believe this has anything to do with the touchscreen sensitivity.
It's for defining how long you need to keep an item touched till the touch is regarded as "held" (like right mouse button), not as a single touch (like a left-click).

Till now, I had three Z2s of different serial number ranges (0, 1xxx, 3xxx, and 4xxx) - I never changed this setting (default: "Kurz" (short)), but ALL Z2s had touchscreen issues; the one with the serial 3xxx that bad as the screen did not respond to anything. I had to restart the Z2 using the hardware reset button.

So sorry; but this just isn't it.

DeadlyDazza
Old
Thanks Meter 78
The Xperia already had built in capability to move image, music & video files to SD within it's storage settings menu without using file commander.