FORUMS

I/O Summary: How Android M Handles Power And Charging

In the spirit of improving the core Android experience, Google is changing Android … more

I/O Summary: Google Photos App

At I/O 2015, Google tackled the information problem in mobile once more, this time through … more

I/O Summary: Development, Play Store, The Next Billion

VP of Engineering Jen Fitzpatrick began talking about what Google is doing to … more

I/O Summary: Google Now on Tap

Google is all about organizing the world’s information to make it universally useful, and these … more

[Help] Doesn't work install back stock image (HTC One Dual Sim Black RUS 802w)

Thanks Meter: 0
 
By HeCosmin, Junior Member on 16th June 2014, 01:44 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
16th June 2014, 03:37 PM |#11  
OP Junior Member
Flag LU
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nkk71

tampered doesn't affect the ruu flash, no need to remove it (it should go away when you properly flash the ruu anyway)

Code:
C:\android\sdk\platform-tools>fastboot flash zip PN07IMG_M7C_DUG_JB_50_S1_HTC_Eu
rope_2.19.401.1_Radio_1237.21.28.0627_release_326125.zip
target reported max download size of 1542111232 bytes
sending 'zip' (1012931 KB)...
OKAY [ 41.456s]
writing 'zip'...
(bootloader) rom parsing start ...
(bootloader) rom parsing finish ...
(bootloader) zip header checking...
(bootloader) zip info parsing...
(bootloader) Read zipped android_info fail
FAILED (status read failed (Too many links))
finished. total time: 48.252s

C:\android\sdk\platform-tools>
it's impossible to not go working!!!

i test other RUU

PN07IMG_M7C_DUG_JB_50_HTCCN_CHS_CU_1.12.1402.1_Rad io_1237.17.18.0423_release_318980.zip
PN07IMG_M7C_DUG_JB_50_S1_HTC_Europe_2.19.401.1_Rad io_1237.21.28.0627_release_326125.zip
PN07IMG_M7C_DUG_JB_50_S1_HTCCN_CHS_CU_2.30.1402.1_ Radio_1237.25.32.0717_release_332510.zip
PN07IMG_M7C_DUG_K44_SENSE55_MR_HTCCN_CHS_CU_4.21.1 402.3_Radio_1237.28.34.0106_release_309439.zip
PN07IMG_M7C_DUG_K44_SENSE60_MR_HTCCN_CHS_CU_5.15.1 402.3_Radio_1237.28.34.0106_release_373024_signed_ 2_4.zip

All same problems!!!
 
 
16th June 2014, 03:41 PM |#12  
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeCosmin

Code:
C:\android\sdk\platform-tools>fastboot flash zip PN07IMG_M7C_DUG_JB_50_S1_HTC_Eu
rope_2.19.401.1_Radio_1237.21.28.0627_release_326125.zip
target reported max download size of 1542111232 bytes
sending 'zip' (1012931 KB)...
OKAY [ 41.456s]
writing 'zip'...
(bootloader) rom parsing start ...
(bootloader) rom parsing finish ...
(bootloader) zip header checking...
(bootloader) zip info parsing...
(bootloader) Read zipped android_info fail
FAILED (status read failed (Too many links))
finished. total time: 48.252s

C:\android\sdk\platform-tools>
it's impossible to not go working!!!

i test other RUU

PN07IMG_M7C_DUG_JB_50_HTCCN_CHS_CU_1.12.1402.1_Rad io_1237.17.18.0423_release_318980.zip
PN07IMG_M7C_DUG_JB_50_S1_HTC_Europe_2.19.401.1_Rad io_1237.21.28.0627_release_326125.zip
PN07IMG_M7C_DUG_JB_50_S1_HTCCN_CHS_CU_2.30.1402.1_ Radio_1237.25.32.0717_release_332510.zip
PN07IMG_M7C_DUG_K44_SENSE55_MR_HTCCN_CHS_CU_4.21.1 402.3_Radio_1237.28.34.0106_release_309439.zip
PN07IMG_M7C_DUG_K44_SENSE60_MR_HTCCN_CHS_CU_5.15.1 402.3_Radio_1237.28.34.0106_release_373024_signed_ 2_4.zip

All same problems!!!

Be careful, don't flash the wrong ruu; make sure it's for your MID and CID (especially MID).

What OS are you using? if MD5 is correct, recommend Win7 and USB2 port... USB3 ports are known to have problems.
16th June 2014, 03:51 PM |#13  
OP Junior Member
Flag LU
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nkk71

Be careful, don't flash the wrong ruu; make sure it's for your MID and CID (especially MID).

What OS are you using? if MD5 is correct, recommend Win7 and USB2 port... USB3 ports are known to have problems.

Yes Windows 7
Yes 2.0 USB
CID: HTC__A07
MID: i don't know where it

Before version 4.2.* work fine flash install "PN07IMG_M7C_DUG_JB_50_S1_HTC_Europe_2.19.401.1_Ra d io_1237.21.28.0627_release_326125.zip" after update 4.4.2 problems error flash install from "PN07IMG_M7C_DUG_JB_50_S1_HTC_Europe_2.19.401.1_Ra d io_1237.21.28.0627_release_326125.zip" idk...
16th June 2014, 03:57 PM |#14  
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeCosmin

Yes Windows 7
Yes 2.0 USB
CID: HTC__A07
MID: i don't know where it

Before version 4.2.* work fine flash install "PN07IMG_M7C_DUG_JB_50_S1_HTC_Europe_2.19.401.1_Ra d io_1237.21.28.0627_release_326125.zip" after update 4.4.2 problems error flash install from "PN07IMG_M7C_DUG_JB_50_S1_HTC_Europe_2.19.401.1_Ra d io_1237.21.28.0627_release_326125.zip" idk...

strange, downgrade should work fine with S-Off

try: unplug and replug phone

fastboot reboot-bootloader <- did it reboot back to bootloader/FASTBOOT USB?
fastboot oem rebootRUU <- did it go to RUU mode (silver HTC logo)?
fastboot flash zip <name of ruu>.zip
fastboot flash zip <name of ruu>.zip
fastboot reboot-bootloader


do not do a "fastboot getvar all" anywhere between those steps.

PS: also restart your PC, and is "adb version" 1.0.31?
16th June 2014, 04:02 PM |#15  
OP Junior Member
Flag LU
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nkk71

strange, downgrade should work fine with S-Off

try: unplug and replug phone

fastboot reboot-bootloader <- did it reboot back to bootloader/FASTBOOT USB?
fastboot oem rebootRUU <- did it go to RUU mode (silver HTC logo)?
fastboot flash zip <name of ruu>.zip
fastboot flash zip <name of ruu>.zip
fastboot reboot-bootloader


do not do a "fastboot getvar all" anywhere between those steps.

PS: also restart your PC, and is "adb version" 1.0.31?

fastboot reboot-bootloader <- yes work fine reboot my phone
fastboot oem rebootRUU <- yes see logo "HTC"
fastboot flash zip <name of ruu>.zip < already but error
fastboot flash zip <name of ruu>.zip < no reply message...
16th June 2014, 04:18 PM |#16  
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeCosmin

fastboot reboot-bootloader <- yes work fine reboot my phone
fastboot oem rebootRUU <- yes see logo "HTC"
fastboot flash zip <name of ruu>.zip < already but error
fastboot flash zip <name of ruu>.zip < no reply message...

yep, I have no idea... sounds weird

maybe try linux Live USB
16th June 2014, 04:35 PM |#17  
OP Junior Member
Flag LU
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nkk71

yep, I have no idea... sounds weird

maybe try linux Live USB

Nothing Nothing Nothing!!! f*ck off my phone. tomorrow working solved problems!
16th June 2014, 06:33 PM |#18  
OP Junior Member
Flag LU
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Now working fine!!! it's problems hboot 2.49 back old version from 2.27 work fine.
17th June 2014, 12:49 PM |#19  
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeCosmin

Now working fine!!! it's problems hboot 2.49 back old version from 2.27 work fine.

interesting, i thought separate hboot downgrade shouldn't be necessary with ruu.zip flash. was that a signed/encrypted ruu.zip?
17th June 2014, 01:08 PM |#20  
OP Junior Member
Flag LU
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nkk71

interesting, i thought separate hboot downgrade shouldn't be necessary with ruu.zip flash. was that a signed/encrypted ruu.zip?

I don't know talking about RUU signed/encrypted, it's hboot 2.27 work fine all flash RUU. simple
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes