Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] 4.1.2 vs 4.3 battery life

OP Timb0king

15th June 2014, 02:52 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Last week I went from jedi x20 rom 4.1.2 and flashed 4.3 mj9 every 4.3 rom I've installed since has had horrible battery life. I can literally see percentages drop. Is this a common issue? Right now I'm using meanbean reborn on vow note 2 and in the 4 hours it's been running I've went from 100 to 70 percent. Also at one point I ran 4.1.2 rom on mj9 firmware with no issues is this OK to do?.
16th June 2014, 04:01 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 35

269 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timb0king

Last week I went from jedi x20 rom 4.1.2 and flashed 4.3 mj9 every 4.3 rom I've installed since has had horrible battery life. I can literally see percentages drop. Is this a common issue? Right now I'm using meanbean reborn on vow note 2 and in the 4 hours it's been running I've went from 100 to 70 percent. Also at one point I ran 4.1.2 rom on mj9 firmware with no issues is this OK to do?.

Usually I've had to wait for a few days for my battery life to stabilize. Almost always when I do do a full wipe (formatting and all) before flashing my battery afterwards had large drops when it shouldn't, especially because I wasn't pushing my phone hard. Now maybe double check the firmware thread too, but I belive it's just needed for the mj9 radio and we can use that radio fine with an ealier rom.
17th June 2014, 02:44 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Ok I was doing some reading and it sounds like I'll just have to use the rom for a week for the battery to kind of stabilize. That's fine by me.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread