Samsung Begins Production of 8 Gb RAM Chips

With the release of Android 5.0, our favorite mobile operating system has become 64-bit ready. … more

CM, Micromax and OnePlus – Sales Ban Lifted

It’s less than a week since our recent in-depth analysis of the legal battle over the … more

The History of Flagships: Part I – Sony

Every OEM aspiring to conquer the mobile world undoubtedly releases its take on the so-called … more

XDA & New Relic Performance Monitoring [Sponsored]

In other posts we’ve raved about New Relic Mobile for monitoring performance of our … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

App deployment in Google play store

OP shriram.sekar

5th February 2014, 10:54 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 1
 
1 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Hi all I have some app . I like to deploy it on Google play store . Can I deploy all the apps with a same developer registration . And I also want know how many apps could I deploy with same account.and I also want to know details about earning from my app . I wish to display ads on my app . What is the actual procedure for that

Sent from my GT-S7562 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to shriram.sekar For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th March 2014, 02:17 PM   |  #2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Unlimited
You can publish an unlimited amount of apps with a single account.
The Following User Says Thank You to sondre41 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th March 2014, 09:53 PM   |  #3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
15 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by shriram.sekar

Hi all I have some app . I like to deploy it on Google play store . Can I deploy all the apps with a same developer registration . And I also want know how many apps could I deploy with same account.and I also want to know details about earning from my app . I wish to display ads on my app . What is the actual procedure for that

Sent from my GT-S7562 using xda app-developers app

You can upload all your apps, at least I have never heard about any limitations.
There 3 option how to monetize your app:
1) Make Paid app , all earned money will be transferred on your bank account
2) Make free app, but with in-app-billing(unlock some premium feature for example). All earned money will be transferred on your bank account
3) Display Ads in your app. Payment process depends on your Ads provider.
The Following User Says Thank You to danelab For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th May 2014, 04:05 AM   |  #4  
sensislee's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
10 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
you can upload as many apps as u want
16th May 2014, 04:48 AM   |  #5  
Crichton333's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
152 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by danelab

1) Make Paid app , all earned money will be transferred on your bank account
2) Make free app, but with in-app-billing(unlock some premium feature for example). All earned money will be transferred on your bank account

He should really check for these two if he can get a Google Wallet, not many countries can sell apps on Google Play
and by his english he may not be on that list. So ads only.
22nd May 2014, 09:45 PM   |  #6  
Carl Jonson's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 119
 
152 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by danelab

You can upload all your apps, at least I have never heard about any limitations.
There 3 option how to monetize your app:
1) Make Paid app , all earned money will be transferred on your bank account
2) Make free app, but with in-app-billing(unlock some premium feature for example). All earned money will be transferred on your bank account
3) Display Ads in your app. Payment process depends on your Ads provider.

How to give ads in an app ?
4th June 2014, 08:48 PM   |  #7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl Jonson

How to give ads in an app ?

google ads
17th June 2014, 02:50 PM   |  #8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
14 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cili0

google ads

There is no such thing as "Google ADs", it is called AdMob. A very effective platform, top 1 in Android games, monetized by ADs.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes