FORUMS

Top Forum Discussions

 View Poll Results: Do you

Love it...
 
15 Vote(s)
83.33%
Hate
 
3 Vote(s)
16.67%

Dream of Multiwindow on Galaxy Core became True!!

164 posts
Thanks Meter: 360
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
16th June 2014, 12:29 PM |#41  
F@HIM's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 749
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashutoshrox

pls giv the link soooon dude

Hey bro em having a rom in which that multiwindow is included so if u can tell me which files do I have to give you from that rom so that others can have it working....you can tell me...so I can post the files here....

Always press the thanks button if helped
 
 
16th June 2014, 03:01 PM |#42  
Ashutoshrox's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Nagpur
Thanks Meter: 360
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by F@HIM

Hey bro em having a rom in which that multiwindow is included so if u can tell me which files do I have to give you from that rom so that others can have it working....you can tell me...so I can post the files here....

Always press the thanks button if helped

multiwindow is already workin......do u want to add that feature to ur custom rom so that others can use it ???

Sent from my Karbonn A25 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to Ashutoshrox For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th June 2014, 04:21 PM |#43  
F@HIM's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 749
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashutoshrox

multiwindow is already workin......do u want to add that feature to ur custom rom so that others can use it ???

Sent from my Karbonn A25 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

No bro I want that you all should have that multiwindow working in your roms but I dont knoe which files should I post here so that all of them can have it working means framework or what files shld be posted...... bro that multiwindow which em telling is working fully as you can see in Ss means as in note 2 and all

Always press the thanks button if helped
The Following User Says Thank You to F@HIM For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th June 2014, 04:34 PM |#44  
Ashutoshrox's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Nagpur
Thanks Meter: 360
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by F@HIM

No bro I want that you all should have that multiwindow working in your roms but I dont knoe which files should I post here so that all of them can have it working means framework or what files shld be posted...... bro that multiwindow which em telling is working fully as you can see in Ss means as in note 2 and all

Always press the thanks button if helped

U want to port multiwindow from note 2 ri8???

Sent from my Karbonn A25 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to Ashutoshrox For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th June 2014, 04:56 PM |#45  
F@HIM's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 749
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashutoshrox

U want to port multiwindow from note 2 ri8???

Sent from my Karbonn A25 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

No I have send you pm plss read that

Always press the thanks button if helped
The Following User Says Thank You to F@HIM For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th June 2014, 03:36 PM |#46  
Ashutoshrox's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Nagpur
Thanks Meter: 360
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by F@HIM

No I have send you pm plss read that

Always press the thanks button if helped

Does it works????
The Following User Says Thank You to Ashutoshrox For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes