Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,438 Members 44,512 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Theme][Jan 9th] Official ViperOne Theme Thread

Tip us?
 
addiosamigo
Old
#91  
Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 90
Join Date: Aug 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Basil3 View Post
The 4x1 clock? so selecting the dark one when flashing doesn't solve your issue?

Sent from something using Tapatalk
No, unfortunately stays the same! great rom though, donated

another quick question is there a way to hide notifications? I have avast and malware bytes installed and I want to hide the icons
BLACK T-MOBILE G1 (UNLOCKED TO O2 UK)
CYANOGENS 1.4 RECOVERY
CYANOGENS 4.0.1 ROM
RADIO: 2.22.19.26I
 
Basil3
Old
#92  
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 7655
Posts: 4,749
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Dublin

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by addiosamigo View Post
No, unfortunately stays the same! great rom though, donated

another quick question is there a way to hide notifications? I have avast and malware bytes installed and I want to hide the icons
This is straight after a flash of the ROM? You don't have anything else flashed? Haven't known of any issues with this.

Regarding the notifications, the apps don't have option to turn off?

Sent from something using Tapatalk
 
addiosamigo
Old
#93  
Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 90
Join Date: Aug 2009
I reflashed the theme, do I have to reflash the rom? Would I lose all my settings?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
BLACK T-MOBILE G1 (UNLOCKED TO O2 UK)
CYANOGENS 1.4 RECOVERY
CYANOGENS 4.0.1 ROM
RADIO: 2.22.19.26I
 
Basil3
Old
#94  
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 7655
Posts: 4,749
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Dublin

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by addiosamigo View Post
I reflashed the theme, do I have to reflash the rom? Would I lose all my settings?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
No you won't lose settings if you choose flash without wipe and to keep same tweaks settings in aroma.


Sent from something using Tapatalk
 
addiosamigo
Old
#95  
Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 90
Join Date: Aug 2009
Thanks, working OK now. I installed your rom as I was interested in the dot view notifications hack, is there anywhere I can read updates about this?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
BLACK T-MOBILE G1 (UNLOCKED TO O2 UK)
CYANOGENS 1.4 RECOVERY
CYANOGENS 4.0.1 ROM
RADIO: 2.22.19.26I
 
Basil3
Old
#96  
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 7655
Posts: 4,749
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Dublin

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by addiosamigo View Post
Thanks, working OK now. I installed your rom as I was interested in the dot view notifications hack, is there anywhere I can read updates about this?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
It will be coming in an update soon, that's all I know

Sent from something using Tapatalk
 
addiosamigo
Old
#97  
Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 90
Join Date: Aug 2009
Today I've noticed that my menu keeps disapearing, it was set to autohide but it always came back when I tapped the screen, now it only comes back if I swipe up. I checked the settings, even with autohide set to "off" it still autohides. Any ideas how I can fix this?

edit: Fixed, accidentally put it in "fullscreen mode"
BLACK T-MOBILE G1 (UNLOCKED TO O2 UK)
CYANOGENS 1.4 RECOVERY
CYANOGENS 4.0.1 ROM
RADIO: 2.22.19.26I

The Following User Says Thank You to addiosamigo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes