Don’t Fear Flashing with I Don’t Want You!

The XDA message boards are full of various modifications, with many of these helping … more

Quo Vadis, Open {Source, Standards, World}? w/ Jan Wildeboer – XDA:DevCon 2014

Open Source was a big topic at this years XDA:DevCon … more

Android 5.0 Leaked for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Android Lollipop is still making its way to many new devices. Firmware updates have been … more

Learn to Sync Files Between Android And PC with Unison

Dropbox and similar cloud services are great if youre planning to keep your files … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Adreno libs !!

OP xxAirwickxx

30th May 2014, 03:03 AM   |  #1  
xxAirwickxx's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 43
 
328 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
More
I was wondering if anyone would b able to make the latest adreno libs into a zip to flash ?? Would b greatly appreciated im using p930
5th June 2014, 01:39 AM   |  #2  
xxAirwickxx's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 43
 
328 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
More
This sucks

Sent from my LG-P930 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
5th June 2014, 02:00 PM   |  #3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 43
 
544 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxAirwickxx

This sucks

Sent from my LG-P930 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Lol wish I could help.

Sent from my LG-P930 using XDA Free mobile app
5th June 2014, 05:56 PM   |  #4  
xxAirwickxx's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 43
 
328 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
More
All least someone said something lol

Sent from my LG-P930 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
12th June 2014, 05:08 PM   |  #5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
15 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxAirwickxx

I was wondering if anyone would b able to make the latest adreno libs into a zip to flash ?? Would b greatly appreciated im using p930

Well, I don't know if this is what you look for, but in this thread

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2706457


some guy says he can't run some games on CM11 and some other guy suggested to flash the jb adreno drivers

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2306286


I flashed them in CM10.2.1 on a P930 LG Nitro HD and the phone is less laggy, some apps dont crash anymore (like facebook), and some games are playable, not perfect (like plants vz zombies 2), plus the BSOD and random reboots are now once a week -sort of-. The first guy installed them on CM11 and claimed to work...
The Following User Says Thank You to chortiman For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th June 2014, 01:23 AM   |  #6  
xxAirwickxx's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 43
 
328 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
More
Will try. I know this will work. I must of missed this. I found one before but older version. Thanks

Sent from my LG-P930 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
17th June 2014, 02:12 AM   |  #7  
xxAirwickxx's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 43
 
328 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chortiman

Well, I don't know if this is what you look for, but in this thread

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2706457


some guy says he can't run some games on CM11 and some other guy suggested to flash the jb adreno drivers

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2306286


I flashed them in CM10.2.1 on a P930 LG Nitro HD and the phone is less laggy, some apps dont crash anymore (like facebook), and some games are playable, not perfect (like plants vz zombies 2), plus the BSOD and random reboots are now once a week -sort of-. The first guy installed them on CM11 and claimed to work...

Wish I could get newer ones. Clan wars in the COD app don't load after flashing this can't win em all lol

Sent from my LG-P930 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
17th June 2014, 05:08 PM   |  #8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxAirwickxx

Wish I could get newer ones. Clan wars in the COD app don't load after flashing this can't win em all lol

Sent from my LG-P930 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

yeah

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes