[Q] Bricked with adb access, no root

OP peter_b93

17th June 2014, 03:51 PM   |  #11  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

19 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimyv

Well since you do have ADB connectivity why can't you hook a bruting utility and push root ? Romaster_3.4.3.7593_Setup use as describe back in the roll back thread and the rooting thread 4 the new yes I kno wat is in chinese but this is the 1 that you must use sent you cannot install the apk install software plugin your tablet look at the upper right corner you will see an gear icon tap that then second row down second icon over "root"

FIXED!!!!!
The chinese software worked! Thank you very much! As I first rooted with towelroot I wasn't aware that it was possible to root without booting into android! I think I won't edit the build.prop again lol.
17th June 2014, 04:59 PM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 132

415 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by peter_b93

FIXED!!!!!
The chinese software worked! Thank you very much! As I first rooted with towelroot I wasn't aware that it was possible to root without booting into android! I think I won't edit the build.prop again lol.

Ok now use this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2532818 and uninstall romanager from pc...and reboot... And BTW modifying your build prop is alot easier useing build prop editing app. It takes care of permissions anyway as long as you entrys are correct..
17th June 2014, 05:12 PM   |  #13  
Retired Senior Moderator
Flag NSA Black Site Whiskey Tango Foxtrot One Niner
Thanks Meter: 1,349

2,461 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimyv

Ok now use this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2532818 and uninstall romanager from pc...and reboot... And BTW modifying your build prop is alot easier useing build prop editing app. It takes care of permissions anyway as long as you entrys are correct..

Good call on RomMaster. I have no idea what it is doing since I haven't had any time to look at it, but I'd figured it was an app like TR. At any rate, nicely done.
The Following User Says Thank You to GSLEON3 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th June 2014, 05:20 PM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 132

415 posts
sweet
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSLEON3

Good call on RomMaster. I have no idea what it is doing since I haven't had any time to look at it, but I'd figured it was an app like TR. At any rate, nicely done.

I'm not sure either that's why when I used it I was on a blacklisted unit and I kept the PC and the tablet and airplane mode at all times. Until I was certain I got all the files off of both before I let them go to Wi-Fi Chinese files that is.. But one thing I was very curious about is if you open that tool up the Chinese tool that is an you go to the same page you would hit the anchor to root to your device just below that it says fastboot I'm wondering if they have a fastboot working for also too bad nobody here know Chinese..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread