Post Reply

[HOW TO MOD THEMES] using only WINZIP

OP funky0308

24th April 2014, 12:07 PM   |  #41  
Mandeep148's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ludhiana
Thanks Meter: 235
 
1,135 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by funky0308

Nope, that's not possible.
You have to disable signature check in services.jar (SUPERUSER MOD) because system is always checking your themes(apps) keys.

We don't have those keys to sign our apps, only Sony has them, so we must disable/delete that part of code in services.jar. / Patching services.jar

To do that you have to be able to change your system files - you need administrative rights or in one work root.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

oh thanks bro
24th April 2014, 04:06 PM   |  #42  
Adilson Casula's Avatar
Member
Flag Londrina
Thanks Meter: 8
 
47 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirAlx

I succed with decompile the settings.apk but i didnīt manage to recompiling the settings.apk

Could you share those files?
Tnks in advance
24th April 2014, 04:17 PM   |  #43  
funky0308's Avatar
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Osijek
Thanks Meter: 5,400
 
6,616 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adilson Casula

Could you share those files?
Tnks in advance

That's kinda old post...don't you think...?
He had some problems with it - color code was added in a wrong way.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
24th April 2014, 05:47 PM   |  #44  
Adilson Casula's Avatar
Member
Flag Londrina
Thanks Meter: 8
 
47 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by funky0308

That's kinda old post...don't you think...?
He had some problems with it - color code was added in a wrong way.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Haha, true

I quoted it wrongly.
I need framework-res and semcgenericuxpres

i'm not rooted atm and so, don't have accest to them, but I saw that people in same status are using modded themes
24th April 2014, 06:24 PM   |  #45  
funky0308's Avatar
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Osijek
Thanks Meter: 5,400
 
6,616 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adilson Casula

Haha, true

I quoted it wrongly.
I need framework-res and semcgenericuxpres

i'm not rooted atm and so, don't have accest to them, but I saw that people in same status are using modded themes

3rd party themes?
I really doubt that but if you need those files I'll upload them.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to funky0308 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th April 2014, 04:05 PM   |  #46  
Adilson Casula's Avatar
Member
Flag Londrina
Thanks Meter: 8
 
47 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by funky0308

3rd party themes?
I really doubt that but if you need those files I'll upload them.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Hey Funky, tnks in advance. don't need them anymore.
Just saying, I had access to almost full files in "System" folder without root, through "Airdroid"
Last edited by Adilson Casula; 26th April 2014 at 04:10 PM. Reason: typo
The Following User Says Thank You to Adilson Casula For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th June 2014, 03:03 PM   |  #47  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
19 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
will this work with system apks and not screw up the app?
15th June 2014, 09:20 PM   |  #48  
funky0308's Avatar
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Osijek
Thanks Meter: 5,400
 
6,616 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by battouter

will this work with system apks and not screw up the app?

As long as you only replace png files it'll work.
You can't add png because you have to add few things more besides png (line in public.xml, line in string, style or color...)

So, if you have home_background.png and you want to change it.
Extract it with winzip, edit and put it back.

That will work on any apk file.

DON'T DO THAT ON 9.PNG FILES

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to funky0308 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th June 2014, 04:40 PM   |  #49  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 23
 
114 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by funky0308

As long as you only replace png files it'll work.
You can't add png because you have to add few things more besides png (line in public.xml, line in string, style or color...)

So, if you have home_background.png and you want to change it.
Extract it with winzip, edit and put it back.

That will work on any apk file.

DON'T DO THAT ON 9.PNG FILES

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Thank you for sharing those method on modding the themes

and may I ask how could you mod the icon for those apps?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2714941

is it as you said, you gonna need to add some line in xml?
Thank you

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Xperia Z1 Themes and Apps by ThreadRank