Google Play Music Customizations – XDA Xposed Tuesday

If Cyanogen Inc. has its way, you won’t be forced into the Google … more

Sony Xperia Z3 Lollipop Framework Ported to CM12

Android 5.0 for Xperia has a unique look and feel. You don’t have to get a Sony … more

Do You Use Recents as a Task Switcher?

Google introduced a revamped Recents interface with Lollipop in the hopes of making it easier for … more

YU Yureka All-in-One ToolBox (CM12S Only)

This packed toolbox by XDA Senior Member gohel.vishal makes many useful tweaks … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

How to upgrade to 4.4?

17th June 2014, 12:08 AM |#1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
78 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
Hi I just heard about geohot's towelroot. I am on a note 3 (N9005) on 4.3. I want to upgrade to 4.4 official rom. Can someone link me to a guide? Thanks

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
 
 
17th June 2014, 12:51 AM |#2  
Dejan Sathanas's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hell
Thanks Meter: 2,881
 
1,666 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
You heard about it. Well ain't that cute...
Now go read some more, before you screw things up.
There are till now millions of tutorials on the web.
Google is your friend.

Sent from my N9005
The Following User Says Thank You to Dejan Sathanas For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th June 2014, 03:36 PM |#3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
78 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dejan Sathanas

You heard about it. Well ain't that cute...
Now go read some more, before you screw things up.
There are till now millions of tutorials on the web.
Google is your friend.

Sent from my N9005

I know how to flash a rom etc etc. I can't find the official 4.4 rom. I am on rooted 4.3

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
17th June 2014, 05:17 PM |#4  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
78 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
Bump

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
17th June 2014, 05:48 PM |#5  
B3311's Avatar
Senior Member
Gelderd End, 1974
Thanks Meter: 677
 
1,741 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayat55

I know how to flash a rom etc etc. I can't find the official 4.4 rom. I am on rooted 4.3

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Does "etc etc" include ignoring forum rules by bumping your own post after a ludicrously short time? No? Maybe it's some kind of insider knowledge about "official 4.4 rom", which doesn't exist? No, not that either.. How about learning to search yourself? Apparently not.

Carry on then master.. Jeez.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to B3311 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th June 2014, 06:22 PM |#6  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
78 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by B3311

Does "etc etc" include ignoring forum rules by bumping your own post after a ludicrously short time? No? Maybe it's some kind of insider knowledge about "official 4.4 rom", which doesn't exist? No, not that either.. How about learning to search yourself? Apparently not.

Carry on then master.. Jeez.

found it. mod please close thread . Thanks

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy Note 3 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank