SD Card errors

OP highaltitude

16th June 2014, 06:13 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag NC
Thanks Meter: 149

1,381 posts
More
My phone recently had a black screen and constant vibrate problem. Called ATT, I had 10 days left on the warranty. Got a new replacement. Unfortunately the old one was on the good (old boot loader) and the replacement phone is now on the new boot loader. I have now Towelrooted, safestrapped and upgraded my phone to NC1 firmware.

My problem is that I cant write to my external microSD card. I can access it and even flash from it in recovery. However I cant copy to, save to the card. What do I need to do to fix this?
16th June 2014, 07:17 PM   |  #2  
Flag Odessa
Thanks Meter: 13

60 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by highaltitude

My phone recently had a black screen and constant vibrate problem. Called ATT, I had 10 days left on the warranty. Got a new replacement. Unfortunately the old one was on the good (old boot loader) and the replacement phone is now on the new boot loader. I have now Towelrooted, safestrapped and upgraded my phone to NC1 firmware.

My problem is that I cant write to my external microSD card. I can access it and even flash from it in recovery. However I cant copy to, save to the card. What do I need to do to fix this?

Please check the permission on the extcard with explorer like root explorer. You should mounted as r/w and the permission should say rwxrwxrwx something like that.
16th June 2014, 07:51 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag NC

1,381 posts
More
OK I looked at it and it was not rwxrwxrwx. It should be?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
17th June 2014, 08:05 PM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Flag NC

1,381 posts
More
Still having a problem. I even inserted a different SD card and the phone is automatically locking the card from write access

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread