[APP][2.2+][GLASS] SecureTXT - Encrypted messaging done right!
I developed this app and companion web service for the sole purpose of being able to securely and privately message other people with the ease and simplicity of a normal messenger.
This is a multi-platform free messenger app that encrypts every message sent (client side) to be only decrypted and read by the intended recipient in a streamlined way. It is a fully featured version of it's web based counterpart sTXT - https://stxt.com
I also believe this is the first messenger that has Google Glass support. It's still in beta, so if you want to try it out, let me know and I can setup a beta channel on Google Play to have you guys test it out and integrate it properly.
- Fully Encrypted Messaging (nobody but you and the person you send messages to will be able to read them)
- Minimalistic Interface
- Google Glass support (in beta)
- Companion website (sTXT
- Custom Entropy (Long-tapping on a friend allows you to generate a random cipher that can be used to encrypt the messages if you don't trust the apps encryption)
- Elegant privacy (I've made a couple of attempts here to prevent people from screenshot'ing your conversation with them, test them by changing message types)
- Multimedia messaging (images and audio can be sent to friends securely)
- Message Validation (by long-tapping on any persons profile image, a secure connection to stxt.com is made to open a webpage that verifies if the message is legitimate or has been tampered with)
- Google Play
(see attachment for APK)
- Apple App Store (Coming Soon)
If you have any issues or bug reports please e-mail me immediately. Thanks.