Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,866 Members 50,740 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Any former Note 3 users?

Tip us?

donalgodon
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 658
Quote:
Originally Posted by slammer1 View Post
You can for this bad boy now with the same for method for galaxy s5

Sent from my LG-F350S using Tapatalk
Can what?

Root? Recovery?

I don't understand your reply. Can you please clarify?
PHONE: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N900)
ROM: [KitKat][4.4.2] Stock N900UBUDND1 APR 17, 2014 CF-Auto-Root
RADIO: N900UBUDNC1
KERNEL: Stock
RECOVERY: CWM 6.0.4.7
WARRANTY BIT: 1

TABLET: Kindle Fire HD 8.9 Stock

Quote:
“He who answers a matter before he hears it, It is folly and shame to him.” Proverbs 18:13

Jammol
Old
Thanks Meter 311

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by donalgodon View Post
Can what?

Root? Recovery?

I don't understand your reply. Can you please clarify?
I think he's trying to say that the Root method by that one dude and GEOHOTZ(PS3, iPhone), will work for this phone. Which I'm pretty sure is incorrect because it will only DEFINITELY Root phones made before June 13th, 2013. Lol. Yeah that's ironic. It's on the XDA Portal page.

I do not recommend getting this device. It literally is something LG decided(from the looks of it), to just release just so they can say they have a phone bigger than others. I really advise against getting this phone. Get a G3 or just keep your Note 3. Besides, this phone is a complete downgrade from a Note 3. And I don't mean specs. What's the point of having all these specs if you can't utilize them as a flashaholic?!
My Devices...

Future Phone: Don't know yet...
Current Phones: Don't have one at the moment...
Past: Xperia Z Ultra c6806, Samsung Galaxy Note 3 AT&T [Unlocked], LG Optimus G Pro AT&T, LG Optimus G AT&T, LG Google Nexus 4, Samsung Galaxy S3 AT&T, Samsung GS2 AT&T, Sony Xperia ion AT&T, Samsung Infuse AT&T(First Android Phone), All iPhones before that.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jammol For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

donalgodon
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 658
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammol View Post
I think he's trying to say that the Root method by that one dude and GEOHOTZ(PS3, iPhone), will work for this phone. Which I'm pretty sure is incorrect because it will only DEFINITELY Root phones made before June 13th, 2013. Lol. Yeah that's ironic. It's on the XDA Portal page.

I do not recommend getting this device. It literally is something LG decided(from the looks of it), to just release just so they can say they have a phone bigger than others. I really advise against getting this phone. Get a G3 or just keep your Note 3. Besides, this phone is a complete downgrade from a Note 3. And I don't mean specs. What's the point of having all these specs if you can't utilize them as a flashaholic?!
Exactly.

Thank you very much for your response.
PHONE: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N900)
ROM: [KitKat][4.4.2] Stock N900UBUDND1 APR 17, 2014 CF-Auto-Root
RADIO: N900UBUDNC1
KERNEL: Stock
RECOVERY: CWM 6.0.4.7
WARRANTY BIT: 1

TABLET: Kindle Fire HD 8.9 Stock

Quote:
“He who answers a matter before he hears it, It is folly and shame to him.” Proverbs 18:13

slammer1
Old
Thanks Meter 4
You can root it via towel root, the same method as the s5. For the record, I like my g pro 2 more than my note 3, to each his own.

Sent from my LG-F350S using Tapatalk