When will we be able to root note 3 running 4.4.2

OP daredevil061305

17th June 2014, 12:25 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag indianapolis
Thanks Meter: 4

69 posts
More
If there is not a chance of rooting or putting a custom rom on my note 3 then what's the purpose of even having this thing. It's nice but my note 2 has much more options as far as putting a custom rom on it. What has Samsung done? Are they in competition with HTC as far as locking us out of our own devices that we pay several hundreds of dollars for. I figured 1 of these devs would have already had this figured out and if they can't then we are pretty screwed

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Premium HD app
17th June 2014, 12:31 PM   |  #2  
Flag MD
Thanks Meter: 10

69 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by daredevil061305

If there is not a chance of rooting or putting a custom rom on my note 3 then what's the purpose of even having this thing. It's nice but my note 2 has much more options as far as putting a custom rom on it. What has Samsung done? Are they in competition with HTC as far as locking us out of our own devices that we pay several hundreds of dollars for. I figured 1 of these devs would have already had this figured out and if they can't then we are pretty screwed

Sometimes reading helps. towelroot.com
17th June 2014, 12:51 PM   |  #3  
Flag Cleveland ROCKS!!!
Thanks Meter: 418

1,201 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by daredevil061305

If you did your research you'd find that root is available and that you can install custom roms via safestrap.

Also Samsung isn't the one limiting the note 3 by locking the bootloader. It's at&t. Don't be hatin on Samsung.
17th June 2014, 02:13 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 12

112 posts
Donate to Me
root it right now go to www.towelroot.com and than download superuser..... it works flawlessley

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to arlenesboyfriend For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th June 2014, 09:54 PM   |  #5  
Chattanooga
Thanks Meter: 3

29 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arlenesboyfriend

root it right now go to www.towelroot.com and than download superuser..... it works flawlessley

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Free mobile app

No need to even download Superuser. I just installed the apk and viola, root!
The Following User Says Thank You to voigts For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread