Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,310 Members 45,390 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] How I go back to 4.3?

Tip us?

davidlinger
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] How I go back to 4.3?

First of all, that's my very first post, big newbie here.

Yesterday I've done the worst mistake, I updated my Xperia ZQ (Brazil) to 4.4. EXTREME keyboard lag, weird bugs, slow notification drawer, screen lag, etc, etc. R.I.P. great phone.

How can I rollback do 4.3?
I've searched about and got really confused. They say I need to flash the 4.3, but to flash I need unlocked bootloader, but to preserve the DRM keys I need to root, but to root I need to unlock the bootloader.

I'm really confused.

My phone currect Build Number is 10.5.A.0.230, NOT rooted, NOT unlocked bootloader.

If someone can explain to me, I will apreciate a lot. If its too much trouble, dont bother gathering links, just give me the some directions, I'm quite lost.

Sorry about the bad english

anagramgenius
Old
Thanks Meter 81
you don't have to unlock bootloader to flash stock firmware. search for the required FTF and flash it
Xperia ZL
The Following User Says Thank You to anagramgenius For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

davidlinger
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by anagramgenius View Post
you don't have to unlock bootloader to flash stock firmware. search for the required FTF and flash it
I don't even have do Root to flash it?

anagramgenius
Old
Thanks Meter 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlinger View Post
I don't even have do Root to flash it?
nope
Xperia ZL
The Following User Says Thank You to anagramgenius For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

enrique71
Old
Thanks Meter 47
Quote:

Yesterday I've done the worst mistake, I updated my Xperia ZQ (Brazil) to 4.4. EXTREME keyboard lag, weird bugs, slow notification drawer, screen lag, etc, etc. R.I.P. great phone.

My phone currect Build Number is 10.5.A.0.230, NOT rooted, NOT unlocked bootloader.
If you don't care about root, then just download flashtool and the 10.4.1.B.0.101 FTF then flash. This will take you back to 4.3 and your lag, weird bugs, and crappy performance will be resolved.
The Following User Says Thank You to enrique71 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

davidlinger
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
nope
Quote:
Originally Posted by enrique71 View Post
If you don't care about root, then just download flashtool and the 10.4.1.B.0.101 FTF then flash. This will take you back to 4.3 and your lag, weird bugs, and crappy performance will be resolved.
Ty very much, guys . I'll do it as soon as possible.

rayzaweirdooo
Old
Thanks Meter 2

DONATE TO ME
This trouble make me scared to update.:-S

Sent from my C6502

edbro9
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
How do I hide the update notification? I can disable notification for app updates but I don't see how to for system updates.

zindum
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by edbro9 View Post
How do I hide the update notification? I can disable notification for app updates but I don't see how to for system updates.
This. Update notification is kinda annoying.

Billykov
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Wink Downgrad

Quote:

I've searched about and got really confused. They say I need to flash the 4.3, but to flash I need unlocked bootloader, but to preserve the DRM keys I need to root, but to root I need to unlock the bootloader.

I'm really confused.

If someone can explain to me, I will apreciate a lot. If its too much trouble, dont bother gathering links, just give me the some directions, I'm quite lost.

Sorry about the bad english
Apenas baixe a rom stock e depois flashe com o flashtool..Nao precisa de root nem nada....só usar as opcoes default do programa..abraços....