Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] How I go back to 4.3?

OP davidlinger

8th June 2014, 02:30 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
First of all, that's my very first post, big newbie here.

Yesterday I've done the worst mistake, I updated my Xperia ZQ (Brazil) to 4.4. EXTREME keyboard lag, weird bugs, slow notification drawer, screen lag, etc, etc. R.I.P. great phone.

How can I rollback do 4.3?
I've searched about and got really confused. They say I need to flash the 4.3, but to flash I need unlocked bootloader, but to preserve the DRM keys I need to root, but to root I need to unlock the bootloader.

I'm really confused.

My phone currect Build Number is 10.5.A.0.230, NOT rooted, NOT unlocked bootloader.

If someone can explain to me, I will apreciate a lot. If its too much trouble, dont bother gathering links, just give me the some directions, I'm quite lost.

Sorry about the bad english
8th June 2014, 08:55 AM   |  #2  
Flag Mysore
Thanks Meter: 177

498 posts
More
you don't have to unlock bootloader to flash stock firmware. search for the required FTF and flash it
The Following User Says Thank You to anagramgenius For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th June 2014, 12:00 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

5 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by anagramgenius

you don't have to unlock bootloader to flash stock firmware. search for the required FTF and flash it

I don't even have do Root to flash it?
8th June 2014, 02:25 PM   |  #4  
Flag Mysore
Thanks Meter: 177

498 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlinger

I don't even have do Root to flash it?

nope
The Following User Says Thank You to anagramgenius For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th June 2014, 02:32 PM   |  #5  
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 47

385 posts
More
Quote:

Yesterday I've done the worst mistake, I updated my Xperia ZQ (Brazil) to 4.4. EXTREME keyboard lag, weird bugs, slow notification drawer, screen lag, etc, etc. R.I.P. great phone.

My phone currect Build Number is 10.5.A.0.230, NOT rooted, NOT unlocked bootloader.

If you don't care about root, then just download flashtool and the 10.4.1.B.0.101 FTF then flash. This will take you back to 4.3 and your lag, weird bugs, and crappy performance will be resolved.
The Following User Says Thank You to enrique71 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th June 2014, 03:47 PM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member

5 posts
Quote:

nope

Quote:
Originally Posted by enrique71

If you don't care about root, then just download flashtool and the 10.4.1.B.0.101 FTF then flash. This will take you back to 4.3 and your lag, weird bugs, and crappy performance will be resolved.

Ty very much, guys . I'll do it as soon as possible.
8th June 2014, 04:46 PM   |  #7  
malaysia
Thanks Meter: 4

41 posts
Donate to Me
This trouble make me scared to update.:-S

Sent from my C6502
16th June 2014, 02:04 AM   |  #8  
Thanks Meter: 2

77 posts
Quote:

How do I hide the update notification? I can disable notification for app updates but I don't see how to for system updates.
17th June 2014, 09:39 AM   |  #9  

9 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by edbro9

How do I hide the update notification? I can disable notification for app updates but I don't see how to for system updates.

This. Update notification is kinda annoying.
18th June 2014, 01:05 AM   |  #10  

7 posts
Wink Downgrad
Quote:

I've searched about and got really confused. They say I need to flash the 4.3, but to flash I need unlocked bootloader, but to preserve the DRM keys I need to root, but to root I need to unlock the bootloader.

I'm really confused.

If someone can explain to me, I will apreciate a lot. If its too much trouble, dont bother gathering links, just give me the some directions, I'm quite lost.

Sorry about the bad english

Apenas baixe a rom stock e depois flashe com o flashtool..Nao precisa de root nem nada....só usar as opcoes default do programa..abraços....

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread