[Q] Clash of Clans

Search This thread

ccruzan

Jun 5, 2014
Just bought a 7 inch Kindle fire HDX and its a very nice tablet that I have managed to sideload clash of clans on. I can not find a way to load my old town from my old android tablet however. I have tried installing all the stuff for google play services using ES file explorer and all installed fine. Gmail works fine. when I try to load my old town using google plus sign in(only method I could find in game) I get a message that google play services are not supported on this device and to contact the manufacture. Any help getting around this would be appreciated otherwise my return date is early July and I will have to return it.

murso74

Oct 30, 2010
Been using coc on my kindle as a clan member and test account. I've almost caught up to my real all account

ccruzan

Jun 5, 2014
rooted, HELP

Ok, used towelroot and then went thru and installed all the gapps on android cowboy to make gmail work and have google+ installed and working with no issues. Have signed in to both gmail and +. When I go to clash of clans and try to do the G+ sign in to load my town, I get a popup saying : Google Play Services
Google Play Services, which some of your applications rely on, is not supported by your device. Please contact the manufacture for assistance.
Any ideas? Guessing I am missing a module that talks between G+ and G+ sign in but no clue which one.
installed apps listed below if it helps
Gmail
Google Account manager
Google play services
Google services framework
Google +
HDXPosed

ccruzan

Jun 5, 2014
Added the google play store tonight and I am in, I can finally retire my old OG kindle fire that weighs 300lbs. Thanks for all your work making this possible since it would take me forever to go to each thread I read and thank people. If I can be of any help with what worked for me I will try.

blade22

Jun 23, 2013
Added the google play store tonight and I am in, I can finally retire my old OG kindle fire that weighs 300lbs. Thanks for all your work making this possible since it would take me forever to go to each thread I read and thank people. If I can be of any help with what worked for me I will try.

can u give me some more details on how you got it to work.

what are the steps to follow :cool:

bcoz I also got the same message "Google Play Services, which some of your applications rely on, is not supported by your device. Please contact the manufacture for assistance."
when trying to play PvZ 2

ccruzan

Jun 5, 2014
can u give me some more details on how you got it to work.

what are the steps to follow :cool:

bcoz I also got the same message "Google Play Services, which some of your applications rely on, is not supported by your device. Please contact the manufacture for assistance."
when trying to play PvZ 2

after side loading all the google apps listed at android cowboy to add a google account didnt help, I went back and added google + I could sign in but still got the message. dug around some more on android cowboy and went to androidcowboy.com/android-apk-files-download/ and downloaded the play store apk and google login service. i then installed Play store and rebooted without opening it, did the same wiht login service then rebooted. went back in and opened clash of clans and got the message do you want to load xxxx's village you will lose your current one. clicked yes and bam I was in. not for sure that I needed login service as I didnt test before installing but it was late and I was ready to sleep.
I hope this helps and works for someone as I didnt document anything as I went along so all of this is from memory. I was rooted with Towelroot already and had made a backup with titanium to be safe and of course used toolkit to disable OTA

blade22

Jun 23, 2013
after side loading all the google apps listed at android cowboy to add a google account didnt help, I went back and added google + I could sign in but still got the message. dug around some more on android cowboy and went to androidcowboy.com/android-apk-files-download/ and downloaded the play store apk and google login service. i then installed Play store and rebooted without opening it, did the same wiht login service then rebooted. went back in and opened clash of clans and got the message do you want to load xxxx's village you will lose your current one. clicked yes and bam I was in. not for sure that I needed login service as I didnt test before installing but it was late and I was ready to sleep.
I hope this helps and works for someone as I didnt document anything as I went along so all of this is from memory. I was rooted with Towelroot already and had made a backup with titanium to be safe and of course used toolkit to disable OTA

Nice...
btw which version u r using?

Can u try plant vs zombies 2 and post the feedback here (whether it worked for you or not) ?