Default Straight talk note 3 n900a on dynamic 3.2 custom rom

Hi I'm new to the whole root thing but I'd like to give my 5 cents as well as one question (This is especially for the Awesome producer of Dynamic 3.2 ROM)
I have a Originnaly Unlocked Note 3 N900a NC2 that after kit Kat update was pretty much ruined... Finally towelroot came, installed it then after rooting I downloaded busybox and safestrap 3.72 and finally Dynamic 3.2 Custom ROM. I fooled all the online instructions and now my phone feels so much better. The custom rom works flawlessly no doubt about it but , obviously there's gonna be a bit lol , one of my main issue with kitkat was that my 4G was totally ruined my speed test was giving the lowest numbers ever... Now this custom it's perfect but when I go on APN settings I can't access APN type because the ROM has 3 default settings: mms/internet/internet+mms and apparently for Straight Talk I think we are supposed have our own settings like " default,mms,supl,agps,fota,dun,hipri,entitle" this is just one example. Now my question is finally is there a way to work around this so I can type my own settings? Is there a set specific apn settings for Straight talk on this ROM? And finally for some reason my speed test only shows me servers from Florida and I am in NY and can't find any NY severs could that be the problem too? I just really need some Apn settings and an app to decrease my battery drain.
TO CONCLUDE ANYONE THAT HAS MY MODEL DEFINITELY GET TOWELROOT IT'S GENIUS. DO T FORGET TO DONATE!!!

PLEASE SOMEbody HELP ME thanks