Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,802,856 Members 38,773 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

New Post Notification Page Broken

Tip us?

85gallon
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 678
Default New Post Notification Page Broken

When I log in and the upper right it says I have one new notification. When I open that up and try to go to the new post quote page (which is the new notification) the page comes up 404.

Private messages, new friend requests work. But new post quotes is 404.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Benjamin Franklin
The Following User Says Thank You to 85gallon For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

pavlovicnikola86615
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by 85gallon View Post
When I log in and the upper right it says I have one new notification. When I open that up and try to go to the new post quote page (which is the new notification) the page comes up 404.

Private messages, new friend requests work. But new post quotes is 404.
Same problem. What to do?

bweN diorD
Old
Thanks Meter 602
+1
Show some appreciation to those who have helped you by using the Thanks button!!

One Click flash back to stock for Moto Razr HD/Maxx HD Here
[Guide] Moto Razr HD/MaxxHD flash: to KK, root, unlock the bootloader, install cwm, install twrp, or revert back to JB from KK Here
Are you a Noob and not sure where to post your question?
Noob friendly thread for questions about any device Here

mdamaged
Old
Thanks Meter 927

DONATE TO ME
Yup the "New Post Quotes" link starts out as: http://forum.xda-developers.com/user...tif&tab=quotes and redirects to: http://forum.xda-developers.com/quotes

Same with "New Mentions", it starts out as: http://forum.xda-developers.com/user...f&tab=mentions and redirects to: http://forum.xda-developers.com/mentions
Kenneth, what is the frequency? Set a fire for a man, and he will stay warm for a night. Set a man on fire, and he will stay warm for the rest of his life.

The Following User Says Thank You to mdamaged For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bweN diorD
Old
Thanks Meter 602
page is fixed now, thanks!
Show some appreciation to those who have helped you by using the Thanks button!!

One Click flash back to stock for Moto Razr HD/Maxx HD Here
[Guide] Moto Razr HD/MaxxHD flash: to KK, root, unlock the bootloader, install cwm, install twrp, or revert back to JB from KK Here
Are you a Noob and not sure where to post your question?
Noob friendly thread for questions about any device Here

85gallon
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 678
Yep. Werkin now. Thanks whomever.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Benjamin Franklin

mdamaged
Old
Thanks Meter 927

DONATE TO ME
Yes, all fixed, thanks.
Kenneth, what is the frequency? Set a fire for a man, and he will stay warm for a night. Set a man on fire, and he will stay warm for the rest of his life.

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe