Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] CWM XT926 help

OP oFumbleSo

18th June 2014, 03:24 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

9 posts
I'm new to rooting/unlocking. I used towelroot and Moto-pocalypse on an XT926 running KK. I know that I need to use CWM to backup my phone, but all the tutorials I found online seem outdated. I was wondering if someone could link me to a more recent tutorial or explain to me what I need to do. I would really appreciate it.
18th June 2014, 03:36 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 957

2,009 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oFumbleSo

I'm new to rooting/unlocking. I used towelroot and Moto-pocalypse on an XT926 running KK. I know that I need to use CWM to backup my phone, but all the tutorials I found online seem outdated. I was wondering if someone could link me to a more recent tutorial or explain to me what I need to do. I would really appreciate it.

please dont post the same question across multiple threads. it will not get you help faster.

you can put the cwm file on your phone and use flashify from the market to install it.
after that, boot into recovery, navigate to the backup tab, and make your backup.

there are other methods to install the cwm file, but if you are new, flashify is the easiest to understand.
18th June 2014, 03:43 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

9 posts
Thank you so much. I tried to delete the question in the other thread, but it said something about restrictions and wouldn't let me.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread