Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,479 Members 49,213 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Atrix HD wont boot into anything...

Tip us?

skeevydude
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2852
[QUOTE=fudpucker;53103910]
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeevydude View Post
#1 That's what I'd assume...and it's 22 screws with fine threading... And if you're getting the AT&T boot logo after a fastboot flash, the bootloader is locked.

did the factory reset and delete cache.. stock recovery doesn't give an option for dalvik cache... can you flash phills with a locked bootloader?
Are you positive the bootloader is locked? I only ask because the never ending moto logo can occur if someone running a custom rom does "fastboot erase userdata" when flashing a fastbooot back to stock. The only fix for that is flashing philz cwm and formatting /data.
If I managed to help you, click Thanks.
Please post help questions in your respected devices Q&A forum. That's we have them.
If you need my help, add an @skeevydude to your post or quote me. I'll see it.
Thank You & Have a Nice Day.
Help Me Help You. Sign up for 15gb of free storage at Copy.com using this referral -- I get 5 more GB and you get 5 more GB. We both win.
Atrix HD Off Topic Thread
"Remember there are no stupid questions, just stupid people." -- Mr. Garrison

TheCrazyDirectioner
Old
Thanks Meter 46
Heck man, my Atrix HD just ran into the EXACT same problem. Phone doesn't turn on except when plugged into a charger, and even then it just keeps bootlooping. Also doesn't boot into recovery either (even though it has Philz CWM on it) only AP Fastboot.

Thing is, it was working perfectly fine, with a full charge, just minutes before. I sent a text with the battery full, then went to play BF3 for half an hour later and phone was off. Tried hard reset, didn't work. Tried the usual charger I use for it (Galaxy Nexus charger), nothing. Tried a higher amp charger (BlackBerry PlayBook charger, 2A) and just green light + bootloop.
Galaxy S4 I337M Blue - Stock 4.4.2, AWS modded
Nexus 5 16GB White - CM11 Snapshot M8
Huawei Ascend D1 Quad XL - Stock rooted 4.0.4

pvsoares
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default Moto No Working?

i OTA 4.1.1 from 4.0.4

i never unlocked bootloader
i was on the newest 4.1.1 that just rolled out.
its an AT&T Device.

the story:
i rooted device... i did not install any custom recovery
i installed an app on the Internet NOT from the play store, i gave it root access it told me to reboot, i reboot i see the Moto Logo in red but then moments later Poof lack Screen.... no nothing .

i try RSD LITE it using all the Roms found here sbf.droid-developers.org/phone.php?device=7 but only the AT&T lol. dont need Bell
keeps telling me VAR, i remove the VAR lines still no luck when i gets to Boot.img and system.img it fail.

on all the roms

i tryed a 4.0.4 or 4.1.1 Not sure what rom it was but it was for you to palce into the SD CARD and apply update using Recovery, but tells me this
ro.buildprop.4.0.4 relase key & then ro.buildprop.4.1.1 then thats it?

im not sure what else to do? i try any diffrent versions of RSD LIE still not work...

i can access Fastboot & the white menu & i can charge battery but nothing else....

Help me Obi Wan Kanobi you're my only hope
Tags
atrix hd, bootloop, fastboot