One max and cm11?

17th June 2014, 11:15 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 24

139 posts
I can't find a definitive answer. I'm soon to be switching to Verizon and I'm interested in the One Max, but I can't find any info on whether there is a cm11 Rom. I read in the Faq that any One Rom will work on the One Max, or maybe it was only the other way around. I'm leaning towards the Note 3 because I can't find an answer, but would like the bigger screen on the One Max.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
18th June 2014, 12:02 AM   |  #2  
Flag Hermitage
Thanks Meter: 231

1,502 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeidian

I can't find a definitive answer. I'm soon to be switching to Verizon and I'm interested in the One Max, but I can't find any info on whether there is a cm11 Rom. I read in the Faq that any One Rom will work on the One Max, or maybe it was only the other way around. I'm leaning towards the Note 3 because I can't find an answer, but would like the bigger screen on the One Max.

Look in the dev sections. No cm11 as of now.

Sent from my HTC0P3P7 using XDA Free mobile app
18th June 2014, 02:09 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 24

139 posts
Ya I scrolled through there, I only found one post related to it. Are there any other stock like roms?

18th June 2014, 03:17 AM   |  #4  
Flag Pennsylvania
Thanks Meter: 112

640 posts
Donate to Me
More
AOSP is right around the corner, we have some great devs working on it. It's really just a matter of some minor bugs they're working out right now.

Check out my website for encouragement....

www.projectintercession.blogspot.com
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread