Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,354 Members 41,932 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] lg flex bluetooth smart watch cant answer incoming calls please help

Tip us?

coolkid893
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 45

DONATE TO ME
Default [Q] lg flex bluetooth smart watch cant answer incoming calls please help

hi i purchased a s watch (smartwatch) and have been trying to get answer my oncoming calls but it wont i have tried the watch on 3 different phone (htc samsung sony) and it works but with my flex when i click to answer incoming call on watch on the phone end it just keeps ringing has anyone else had a issue like this with a smart watch or Bluetooth handset any fix for it

thank you

coolkid893
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 45

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolkid893 View Post
hi i purchased a s watch (smartwatch) and have been trying to get answer my oncoming calls but it wont i have tried the watch on 3 different phone (htc samsung sony) and it works but with my flex when i click to answer incoming call on watch on the phone end it just keeps ringing has anyone else had a issue like this with a smart watch or Bluetooth handset any fix for it

thank you
well if no one can help wit this can someone at least help me with how to change the dialer in the lg because just downloading a dialer app when i get incoming calls it still uses the stock dialer

brittoking
Old
Thanks Meter 348
I'm positive most can't help with the watch because they don't own a knock off Samsung gear smart watch. Without owning one, there's no way to know anything about your issue. In regards to the dialer app which one are you using? Sometimes they require root but they'll tell you that in the description.

Sent from my LG-D950 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to brittoking For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]