Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Poor Telephone Reception

OP Allinone1

18th June 2014, 02:48 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
I have a Samsung Fascinate SCH1500 and I can't get more than two bars (-98 db). Any ideas of how to improve this? I've tried the *22890 to no avail. Would flashing a new radio help? Everything I see says EH03 so I'm guessing that's what version I have. Thanks for any help.
18th June 2014, 04:57 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 639

1,491 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allinone1

I have a Samsung Fascinate SCH1500 and I can't get more than two bars (-98 db). Any ideas of how to improve this? I've tried the *22890 to no avail. Would flashing a new radio help? Everything I see says EH03 so I'm guessing that's what version I have. Thanks for any help.

Its all about location,,, good luck.
two bars (-98 db) that is very normal for inside my home. Outside or in my vehicle is usually better, like 3 bars -87 db
the fascinate just has a crappy radio/antenna,,, and development stopped on it back in 2011 for anything official from samsung.
EH03 is the newest and overall best.
but if you are comfortable using ODIN or Heimdall :: here http://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=8244
is the link to all the available radios if you want to try use the files ending in "".tar.md5"" for odin or "".bin"" for heimdall
The Following User Says Thank You to hhp_211 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread