Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,951 Members 52,843 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Custom Rom or Kernel support for undervolting CPU AND GPU?

Tip us?
 
lecmar
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: Jun 2014
Default [Q] Custom Rom or Kernel support for undervolting CPU AND GPU?

Hallo,
first, sorry for my terrible English

Is there a custom Rom or kernel that supports undervolting the CPU and GPU?

I have tried the LRS Rom, Mahdi Rom and the AIC kernel. But I can ohnly change the mix and max CPU frequenzy but not the voltage of CPU and CPU.

Is there a ROM or kernel, who allow this?

regards
lecmar
 
meanoc
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 23
Posts: 143
Join Date: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by lecmar View Post
Hallo,
first, sorry for my terrible English

Is there a custom Rom or kernel that supports undervolting the CPU and GPU?

I have tried the LRS Rom, Mahdi Rom and the AIC kernel. But I can ohnly change the mix and max CPU frequenzy but not the voltage of CPU and CPU.

Is there a ROM or kernel, who allow this?

regards
lecmar
You can use this kernel http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2741405 and Faux Clock to over/underclock and over/under volt.
 
lecmar
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: Jun 2014
Thank You

I can change the CPU voltage with the AIC kernel and a stock Rom. With CM11 and the AIC kernel I can't change the CPU voltage.

But, is there a way, to change also the GPU voltage?


regards
lecmar
 
Jhon998
Old
#4  
Jhon998's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 31
Posts: 243
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Abu Dhabi

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by meanoc View Post
You can use this kernel http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2741405 and Faux Clock to over/underclock and over/under volt.


How do i make more OC?
Devices:
 
  • Working Phone-s-:
Samsung Galaxy S4 Active (Int'l) aka (gt-i9295) LTE Dive Blue>Stock 4.4.2 NE5>CWM Recovery(6.0.5.0)>Rooted.
  • Using Tablet-s-:
LG G Pad V500 White>LRS (2.5)(20d)>AIC Kernel (Beta v.1.1)>TWRP Recovery(2.7.1.0)>Rooted.

  • Had:
Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 LTE Gray>LG Optimus Vu P895 White>Nokia Lumia 820 Red>Nokia 701 Silver>Nokia 7230 Silver>Nokia 3110 Evolve (Classic) Black.
 
meanoc
Old
#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 23
Posts: 143
Join Date: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhon998 View Post
How do i make more OC?
In the AIC kernel your limited to 1.782. I don't think there is a kernel available currently to go higher.
 
Jhon998
Old
#6  
Jhon998's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 31
Posts: 243
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Abu Dhabi

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by meanoc View Post
In the AIC kernel your limited to 1.782. I don't think there is a kernel available currently to go higher.


Any tool to do it? i have pc.
Devices:
 
  • Working Phone-s-:
Samsung Galaxy S4 Active (Int'l) aka (gt-i9295) LTE Dive Blue>Stock 4.4.2 NE5>CWM Recovery(6.0.5.0)>Rooted.
  • Using Tablet-s-:
LG G Pad V500 White>LRS (2.5)(20d)>AIC Kernel (Beta v.1.1)>TWRP Recovery(2.7.1.0)>Rooted.

  • Had:
Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 LTE Gray>LG Optimus Vu P895 White>Nokia Lumia 820 Red>Nokia 701 Silver>Nokia 7230 Silver>Nokia 3110 Evolve (Classic) Black.
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Android App Review: Hide Your Files with Androignito – XDA Developer TV

Stop right now, look at your phone, and see how many pictures, … more

BrightNotes Makes Cloud Notes Simple and Easy

There are literally thousands of note taking apps available on Android, with practically every … more

Google Glass XE20.1 Update Brings Improved Contacts, Head Nudge, New Cards and Commands

Ever since Google unveiled Android Wear earlier this … more

Remote Control Your Android Device with Monitordroid

The Android OS showsgreat potential in many areas. One of most interesting things that … more