View Poll Results: Would you like me to make a stock kernel?
Yes 10 83.33%
No 2 16.67%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Post Reply

[KERNEL][CM11/AOSP]DedS kernel 004

Announcement from ##W4TCH0UT##: DedS 004 kernel is here
16th June 2014, 02:14 PM   |  #31  
##W4TCH0UT##'s Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Town of ROMs
Thanks Meter: 741
 
990 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
More
Guys, you can post your kernel reviews, bug reports or suggestions in the DevDB. Please do post!!!!
16th June 2014, 02:16 PM   |  #32  
xenon92's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,962
 
702 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ##W4TCH0UT##

VERSION 003 released:
*Added UKSM
*Removed frandom because it was causing bootloops.

Learn to give credits in your OP when you use someone else's commits/patches/work in your kernel.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xenon92 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th June 2014, 02:18 PM   |  #33  
##W4TCH0UT##'s Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Town of ROMs
Thanks Meter: 741
 
990 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xenon92

Learn to give credits in your OP when you use someone else's commits/patches/work in your kernel.

Ya... Thanks. I forgot that....

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk Pro.
16th June 2014, 06:40 PM   |  #34  
Senior Member
Tucson
Thanks Meter: 16
 
115 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Will this work on the d2vzw/d2lte?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
17th June 2014, 03:50 AM   |  #35  
##W4TCH0UT##'s Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Town of ROMs
Thanks Meter: 741
 
990 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by meskes

Will this work on the d2vzw/d2lte?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

No.. Go to your forum and find a different kernel.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk Pro.
17th June 2014, 03:51 AM   |  #36  
Senior Member
Tucson
Thanks Meter: 16
 
115 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ##W4TCH0UT##

No.. Go to your forum and find a different kernel.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk Pro.

That's what I figured. Just thought I'd ask.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
17th June 2014, 07:43 PM   |  #37  
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
99 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2009
I have 1 problem with this kernel on every reboot loses the setting happens to others?
18th June 2014, 03:40 AM   |  #38  
##W4TCH0UT##'s Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Town of ROMs
Thanks Meter: 741
 
990 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonimontoia

I have 1 problem with this kernel on every reboot loses the setting happens to others?

If you are on rr, then off course the settings will be lost, even on cosmicCm.... But if you are on aosb, cm11 or any other rom, it will not be lost... Just try.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk Pro.
The Following User Says Thank You to ##W4TCH0UT## For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th June 2014, 04:16 AM   |  #39  
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
99 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by ##W4TCH0UT##

If you are on rr, then off course the settings will be lost, even on cosmicCm.... But if you are on aosb, cm11 or any other rom, it will not be lost... Just try.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk Pro.

im using this
[ROM][UNOFFICIAL] CM 11.0 for Galaxy Grand Duos (I9082/I9082L)

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy Grand Duos i9082 Android Development by ThreadRank