Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,743,150 Members 44,191 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Warranty!!

Tip us?

Cooetzee
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
Default Warranty!!

Hey guys

Im gonna take advantage of my warranty and repair my phone but first i want to know something. I flashed CM11 and then reflashed original firmware. I didn't used any "triangle away" or other software to downdrade to original....just odin. Is there any way that Samsung will know that i used other software? Is there any way to find out if the counter meter changed?

I ask this because i have a bug. If i plug out the charger or USB cable the phone still shows that the cable is pluged in either on USB or charger!!!

Can someone help?

slogger001
Old
Thanks Meter 54
Phone what about bootloader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooetzee View Post
Hey guys

Im gonna take advantage of my warranty and repair my phone but first i want to know something. I flashed CM11 and then reflashed original firmware. I didn't used any "triangle away" or other software to downdrade to original....just odin. Is there any way that Samsung will know that i used other software? Is there any way to find out if the counter meter changed?

I ask this because i have a bug. If i plug out the charger or USB cable the phone still shows that the cable is pluged in either on USB or charger!!!

Can someone help?
is ur bootloader is unlocked
Device:- χρєяια тιρσ

☞๓ұ ∂єνιє αu ☜

RΩM:- □ѕтσк ιѕ ■υѕтσм 尺m (cm 10)

Яσσт:- ■яσσтє∂ □υияσσтє∂

Вσσтℓσα∂єя:- □ℓσкє∂ ■υиℓσкє∂

яєσνєяу:- ■ωм □тωяρ

нιт тнαикѕ αℓѕσ

AbhiLP
Old
Thanks Meter 46
Quote:
Hey guys

Can someone help?
Try re-flashing stock rom once again.
Otherwise, i don't think it would be that big problem. I've had several visits at service center and the people there were completely dumb ! lol
** There are no shortcuts to any place worth going **

rs tony
Old
Thanks Meter 36
Quote:
Hey guys

Can someone help?
Flash 4.1.2 your region version, then update 4.2.2 from kies and ur warrantly is back

Cooetzee
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by slogger001 View Post
is ur bootloader is unlocked

Meaning?...I dont understand what bootloader is!!!

safariking
Old
Thanks Meter 4424

DONATE TO ME
I had about 13 flash counts on my phone sended it back without any problems just reflash 4.2.2 and wipe your data
Stockrom's we like stock powerfull and better than ever!

StockROM's Series

Devices:

Tablets: Qware Pro 2 Galaxy Tab 8.9 Yarvik Tablet Galaxy Tab 3 7.0" (Currently)
Phones: Galaxy mini Galaxy Gio Iphone 3G Galaxy S (I9000) Nokia Lumia 610 Huawei ascend Y300 Galaxy S2 Plus (Currently)
Laptop: Compaq Presario CQ56 Toshiba Satellite C855-255
Watch: Sony Smartwatch 2
The Following User Says Thank You to safariking For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Cooetzee
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by safariking View Post
I had about 13 flash counts on my phone sended it back without any problems just reflash 4.2.2 and wipe your data
Did send my phone yesterday to service....big problem with it. Pluged off from electrical network (100 % full battery) and in the morning i found the phone turned off and 40% battery and i had to pull out battery to turn the phone on and he turned on like it still charging .

safariking
Old
Thanks Meter 4424

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Did send my phone yesterday to service....big problem with it. Pluged off from electrical network (100 % full battery) and in the morning i found the phone turned off and 40% battery and i had to pull out battery to turn the phone on and he turned on like it still charging .
I had sended my phone back a few weeks ago for battery problem the only thing they did is "upgraded" the phone to 4.2.2 but it was already on 4.2.2, so it worked fine for 1 day then but now if i charge the phone to 100% and after 5 hours it is empty i need to charge my phone 3/4 times a day! i am carying a duracell 3 and 5 hours portable chargers with me!
Stockrom's we like stock powerfull and better than ever!

StockROM's Series

Devices:

Tablets: Qware Pro 2 Galaxy Tab 8.9 Yarvik Tablet Galaxy Tab 3 7.0" (Currently)
Phones: Galaxy mini Galaxy Gio Iphone 3G Galaxy S (I9000) Nokia Lumia 610 Huawei ascend Y300 Galaxy S2 Plus (Currently)
Laptop: Compaq Presario CQ56 Toshiba Satellite C855-255
Watch: Sony Smartwatch 2

Cooetzee
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by safariking View Post
I had sended my phone back a few weeks ago for battery problem the only thing they did is "upgraded" the phone to 4.2.2 but it was already on 4.2.2, so it worked fine for 1 day then but now if i charge the phone to 100% and after 5 hours it is empty i need to charge my phone 3/4 times a day! i am carying a duracell 3 and 5 hours portable chargers with me!
Ok...so yesterday received the phone from Samsung's service center and they said like this...changed the usb load module, changed battery and resofted the phone. And the problem is no more.