Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,428 Members 47,430 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Quadrant Standard Edition rating scores

Tip us?

Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Quadrant Standard Edition rating scores

Hi everyone,

Apologies if this is a rehashed question (My thread is two fold... Also to put up my post count!) But I was wondering what kind of 'weight' we can put on a Quadrant score? Is it really a reflection of how good and how fast our smartphone is?

I've used it in the past in trying to determine the best combination between ROM + kernel + OC app, but today by far, I've hit the most I've ever seen on my N7105.

Basically, DN3 v4 (BETA) + AGNi v4.2.1 R3 + 1.9Ghz OC (via AGNi tweaks) = 9211 on quadrant.

I was so happy!

I'm just interested to see what people think about the quadrant rating anyways, and what scores you've achieved.

mhoss48
Old
Thanks Meter 109
They dont by any mean reflect the smoothness of the device, this test tests the power of CPU, GPU and ram of the phone. U might have a smooth device and low score and maybe the opposite.
Btw 20K :P stock

Sent from my LG G2

Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default 204

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhoss48 View Post
They dont by any mean reflect the smoothness of the device, this test tests the power of CPU, GPU and ram of the phone. U might have a smooth device and low score and maybe the opposite.
Btw 20K :P stock

Sent from my LG G2
Nice score! I have a friend who said that the Note 3 is a touch over 21st stock as well.

All I know is that the DN3 ROM is butter smooth and my score definitely reflects how good the ROM is. (Quadrant on a stock Note 2 is 6400!) So I'll take those results any day!

Was just wondering how everyone else fared with their scores!

Manjunath324
Old
Thanks Meter 40
My score on agni kernel

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Manjunath324 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manjunath324 View Post
My score on agni kernel
Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
WOW. What ROM and AGNi settings are you using? I'd love to know!