Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,176 Members 51,549 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Note 3 SM-N9005 UDC Start Problem

Tip us?

lexinebotz
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] Note 3 SM-N9005 UDC Start Problem

Hi,

I have Note 3 16gb and I bought here in Saudi last 2 weeks ago but after i flash my Note 3 using official 4.4.2 using Philippine Firmware i got FAILED in ODIN and there's EXT4 error then every time i turn on my Note 3 it showing UDC Start,please see below little detail.

I read all the forum about this issue but still not working, I believe my Note 3 maybe came from Hongkong because of the box showing.

I wanted to know if i use Official Firmware using Hongkong which is "TGY" is there any solution or i need to do something to make my Note 3 back to life?

Thank you very and I hope you can give me exact procedure or which file I can use.

ODIN MODE
PRODUCT NAME: SM-N9005
CURRENT BINARY: Custon
SYSTEM STATUS: OFFICIAL
REACTIVACION LOCK (KK): OFF
KNOX KERNEL LOCK: 0x0
KNOX WARRANTY VOID: 0x1
QUALCOMM SECURE BOOT: ENABLE (CSB)
AP SWREV: S2, T2, A2, A3, P2
WRITE PROTECCION: Enable
UDC START

golalmo
Old
Thanks Meter 0
16gb unit are limited to the HK (TYG) rom because of the memory allocation, so go ahead and download the latest NE6 for HK and flash your device with odin.

lexinebotz
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by golalmo View Post
16gb unit are limited to the HK (TYG) rom because of the memory allocation, so go ahead and download the latest NE6 for HK and flash your device with odin.
Thnx for the reply..I downloaded "N9005ZHUENE3_N9005ZZHENE3_TGY" from sammobile, is this possible to resolve my problem regarding in Note 3?

Please give me some procedure or which file I download.

Thank you very much