Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[D6502/D6503][17.1.A.1.2]Flashtool needs an update for XZ2

OP IaguCool

10th March 2014, 09:32 AM   |  #11  
DooMLoRD's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Noida
Thanks Meter: 39,104
 
13,127 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
thansk for sharing...

there is a problem parsing the new bootbundle.xml


we are working on fix!

added support for Xperia Z2 detection:
https://github.com/Androxyde/Flashto...d724b49f2432fd


please wait and DO NOT download edited FlashTool software from other sources!




does anyone have retail device? I have kernel with recovery + root... anyone has device and willing to unlock device please contact me via p.m.
Last edited by DooMLoRD; 10th March 2014 at 09:50 AM.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DooMLoRD For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th March 2014, 11:08 PM   |  #12  
DooMLoRD's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Noida
Thanks Meter: 39,104
 
13,127 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by DooMLoRD

thansk for sharing...

there is a problem parsing the new bootbundle.xml


we are working on fix!

added support for Xperia Z2 detection:
https://github.com/Androxyde/Flashto...d724b49f2432fd


please wait and DO NOT download edited FlashTool software from other sources!




does anyone have retail device? I have kernel with recovery + root... anyone has device and willing to unlock device please contact me via p.m.



DONE!!! @Androxyde has fixed it! and I have tested it on users device @iRimas (prototype)...

new version will be released soon!

please wait and DO NOT download edited FlashTool software from other sources!




regards,

DooMLoRD
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DooMLoRD For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th March 2014, 07:53 AM   |  #13  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 114
 
272 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by DooMLoRD

DONE!!! @Androxyde has fixed it! and I have tested it on users device @iRimas (prototype)...

new version will be released soon!

please wait and DO NOT download edited FlashTool software from other sources!




regards,

DooMLoRD


When can we expect the new Version?
13th March 2014, 10:49 PM   |  #14  
defsix's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 73
 
419 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by DooMLoRD

DONE!!! @Androxyde has fixed it! and I have tested it on users device @iRimas (prototype)...

new version will be released soon!

please wait and DO NOT download edited FlashTool software from other sources!




regards,

DooMLoRD

After unlocking the Bootloader can anyone confirm the adverse effects ? Loss of Bravia Reality Engine, Camera quality etc. ? If I remember correctly there was a problem unlocking the bootloader and losing the camera with the Z1 ?
14th March 2014, 04:28 PM   |  #15  
DooMLoRD's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Noida
Thanks Meter: 39,104
 
13,127 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by UserX10

When can we expect the new Version?

Androxyde is doing some more changes... May be this weekend you should get new version...

@defsix

Haven't got a willing tester yet...

Sent from my C6902 using xda app-developers app
16th March 2014, 05:13 PM   |  #16  
DooMLoRD's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Noida
Thanks Meter: 39,104
 
13,127 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Latest flashtool (0.9.15) with support for flashing Xperia 2014 devices now released!!

Get it here: http://www.flashtool.net/download.php


Sent from my C6902 using xda app-developers app
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to DooMLoRD For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st May 2014, 01:59 PM   |  #17  
Member
Flag Copenhagen
Thanks Meter: 3
 
55 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2008
More
Hello @DooMLoRD

I have downloaded latest flashtool 0.9.16 and installed it.But when i run the tool i get following error-Could you help?


Thanks in advance
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture flashtool error.PNG
Views:	496
Size:	30.3 KB
ID:	2755388  
21st May 2014, 02:26 PM   |  #18  
inffy's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Helsinki
Thanks Meter: 692
 
2,059 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2005
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajaraj

Hello @DooMLoRD

I have downloaded latest flashtool 0.9.16 and installed it.But when i run the tool i get following error-Could you help?


Thanks in advance

Might just be glitch with Github.com, just try again little later.
18th June 2014, 09:46 AM   |  #19  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
33 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
More
Does this flashtool work for the .402 firmware? Also does it work for 'bootloader unlockable = No' devices?
18th June 2014, 10:26 AM   |  #20  
funky0308's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Osijek
Thanks Meter: 5,537
 
6,782 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naiks20

Does this flashtool work for the .402 firmware? Also does it work for 'bootloader unlockable = No' devices?

Yes and yes

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes