No registration required

HTC ONE m7 bricked

OP gauchosanto

17th June 2014, 11:53 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Hi There,
I was wondering if anybody could help me please.
I have a HTC one m7 in which by mistake wiped the os, now only reboot in bootloader. I have tried to use various RUU but i can not get anywhere allways failed.
I can not get which version the phone has, so i have used the cidnum and modelid. Here a picture of the fastboot loader see attachment.
May be you all have any ideas how to fix this problem.I have been trying for the last 3 days without getting anywhere.
Many thanks for you help.
Alberto from UK
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	htc one m7.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	124.3 KB
ID:	2804182  
18th June 2014, 05:40 AM   |  #2  
Essex, Ontario
Thanks Meter: 2

17 posts
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by gauchosanto

Hi There,
I was wondering if anybody could help me please.
I have a HTC one m7 in which by mistake wiped the os, now only reboot in bootloader. I have tried to use various RUU but i can not get anywhere allways failed.
I can not get which version the phone has, so i have used the cidnum and modelid. Here a picture of the fastboot loader see attachment.
May be you all have any ideas how to fix this problem.I have been trying for the last 3 days without getting anywhere.
Many thanks for you help.
Alberto from UK

Is your phone bootloader unlocked? If yes, just follow this LINK, follow those steps, and you'll be okay!
Have a good day.
18th June 2014, 10:28 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
bootloader locked
I had the bootloader unlocked b4 I tried using advance recovery to flash a stock rom but failed many times. So I decided to lock it to run a proper RUU but since I do not have a phone version number I had used cidnum and modelid numbers but that failed as well.
I dont know what to do now any more?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread