Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,673 Members 41,271 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[BRICKED] Need help!! Alcatel One Touch S'Pop (4030x)

Tip us?

dragonwalk
Old
(Last edited by dragonwalk; 18th June 2014 at 06:18 PM.) Reason: title change
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Phone [BRICKED] Need help!! Alcatel One Touch S'Pop (4030x)

Hi guys, new to the forum, but been reading for a while now.
I need some help with my gf's device which i got messed.. So here is the problem:

Device: Alcatel One Touch S'Pop (4030x)
Carrier: Globul(Bulgarian)
Root: YES
SU Status: Installed SuperSU
Stock firmware: latest ver of Android JB 4030x modded for globul
Recovery: Selfmade CWM.

So the problem is that the device was stock and sim locked by carrier globul, what i was trying to do is root inastall cust recovery and install new rom, hoping that this will debloat the device and eventualy sim unlock it, now i am stuck with a white screen every time i try to boot it, juat after the first boot animation. Tried to go to recovery - work flawlessly. Tried re-installing the custom ROM several times with no luck.. Here is what i done:

Rooted with VRoot, then installed CWM recovery via MTK Droid Root & Tools, all worked fine, the stock (rooted) ROM booted with no problems at all (restarted couple o times)
Then i downloaded to my SD the last version of GE-Rom from MXDevelopers blog and tried to flash it via recovery, following their guide(only difference that i used CWM instead of TWRP) everything went well and nice, then i pressed "Reboot device now" option in the recovery and it rebooted, shown the 1st bootlogo and than that white screen (ofdeath) and it doesn't do anything except when i press volume down and hold it, it vibrates as when you switch silent mode on with the vol keys, also i noticed that the power button works as supposed (locks unlocks).
What i need to do is getting a custom rom working on the device, or at least a stock (non globul) rom working on it..
I tried to flash thru recovery the X9 ROM in hope it will do the job but null... I tried several times to install and re install the rom with no succes so far. What i am thinking is that i somehow damaged the boot image ( i havent touched it but i dont know if the custom rom had tried to modify it. )
Please help!!

Will click the thanks button, i promise

dragonwalk
Old
(Last edited by dragonwalk; 18th June 2014 at 06:16 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
If anything in the given information is unclear, just ask and i will clear it for you, or in case i haven't given enough info on something..
C'mon guys.. Why nobody posting ? I followed the help request guide, i made clear what the problem is and i've given all the information that is avail. ...
I mean.. Please help, any help, advice or whatever will be highly apreciated.. You see, i'm new here but if there is something i can help with - then i will do it.. I know that some devs here do have got that model of alcatel..