Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,832 Members 50,516 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

FULLY BRICKED?! Sprint HTC One

Tip us?

shbrnutslap
Old
(Last edited by shbrnutslap; 18th June 2014 at 02:54 AM.) Reason: UPDATE
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Exclamation FULLY BRICKED?! Sprint HTC One

I wanted to root my phone, and did successfully. After I did that I wanted to install a rom other than the stock one. I did not know at the time that I needed S-Off. I unsuccessfully booted Venom and got my myself caught up in a boot loop. I then decided to just use and RUU and go totally back to stock. I made another big mistake and did not know that you needed a version equal or newer than your current version to run an RUU. After a full two and a half days I have exhausted all known resources. I even took it to sprint to see if they could help. Of course they couldn't, but I had no idea what else to try. Currently I have no known ROM on my phone. No OS, nothing. All I can do is fastboot. Here is the current state of the phone:

*** TAMPERED ***
*** RELOCKED ***
*** Security Warning ***
M7_WLS PVT SHIP S-ON RH
HBOOT-- 1. 57. 0000
OpenDSP--v32. 120. 274. 0909
OS--
eMMC--boot 2048MB
May 15 2014, 16 : 31 : 22.0

Any help or leads on this is GREATLY appreciated. This phone doesn't make a very good paperweight.

UPDATE!!!: *** Security Warning *** is no longer present for some reason. I haven't made a change.

BD619
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 7579

DONATE TO ME
This will get you fixed up.

Frequently Asked Questions - HTC One-M7-Sprint(m7wls) | HTC Evo 4G LTE(Jewel) | HTC One-M8-Sprint(m8_whl)
ROM Cleaner | AROMA | Remove Bloatware | Backup Apps | Install Apps/Mods
ROM Cleaner for HTC Evo 4G LTE or ROM Cleaner for HTC One
My DIY guides on how to root your HTC Evo 4G LTE | HTC One(M7)-Sprint | HTC One(M8)-Sprint

Forum Moderator
The Following User Says Thank You to BD619 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

shbrnutslap
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by BD619 View Post
This will get you fixed up.
thank you so much! worked perfectly! i think i still have to go to sprint and have it activated, but no big deal! drinks on me! cheers man!
The Following User Says Thank You to shbrnutslap For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]