FULLY BRICKED?! Sprint HTC One

OP shbrnutslap

18th June 2014, 03:48 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Monroe
Thanks Meter: 1

4 posts
More
I wanted to root my phone, and did successfully. After I did that I wanted to install a rom other than the stock one. I did not know at the time that I needed S-Off. I unsuccessfully booted Venom and got my myself caught up in a boot loop. I then decided to just use and RUU and go totally back to stock. I made another big mistake and did not know that you needed a version equal or newer than your current version to run an RUU. After a full two and a half days I have exhausted all known resources. I even took it to sprint to see if they could help. Of course they couldn't, but I had no idea what else to try. Currently I have no known ROM on my phone. No OS, nothing. All I can do is fastboot. Here is the current state of the phone:

*** TAMPERED ***
*** RELOCKED ***
*** Security Warning ***
M7_WLS PVT SHIP S-ON RH
HBOOT-- 1. 57. 0000
OpenDSP--v32. 120. 274. 0909
OS--
eMMC--boot 2048MB
May 15 2014, 16 : 31 : 22.0

Any help or leads on this is GREATLY appreciated. This phone doesn't make a very good paperweight.

UPDATE!!!: *** Security Warning *** is no longer present for some reason. I haven't made a change.
Last edited by shbrnutslap; 18th June 2014 at 03:54 AM. Reason: UPDATE
18th June 2014, 12:35 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Monroe
Thanks Meter: 1

4 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BD619

This will get you fixed up.

thank you so much! worked perfectly! i think i still have to go to sprint and have it activated, but no big deal! drinks on me! cheers man!
The Following User Says Thank You to shbrnutslap For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread