Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,101 Members 44,000 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Looks like the Magnetic Charging port is about to fall off inside the phone.

Tip us?

osharaf
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Repairs here are done through a third party company called Delta and they don't give an F about anything, hundreds have reported them and Sony isn't doing much about it, that's actually why only few buy Xperia phones here.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Ryland Johnson
Old
Thanks Meter 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by osharaf View Post
Repairs here are done through a third party company called Delta and they don't give an F about anything, hundreds have reported them and Sony isn't doing much about it, that's actually why only few buy Xperia phones here.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
It is common practice in an awful lot of countries for a well known brands to use a third party for repairs. This does not affect your warranty though. Give Delta a chance and if they do not repair the mobile correctly send it to the Sony importer of your country directly. It depends on how much you are prepared to fight and if legislation is on your side.
I understood, but am not a lawyer, that Sony goods have an international warranty and as such IF the goods are purchased without cutting corners that warranty stands good?

I would strongly suggest you do not expose your mobile to moisture until the repair is carried out. Sounds like you are going to be busy in the next few weeks. If its any consolation where I live in Southern Europe is hell to resolve any sort of problem even with the law on ones side!

Let us know how things go for you.

Ryland.