Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,501 Members 48,545 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] unable to install DN3 v4 beta2 for note 2 n7105

Tip us?
 
BlackHeart19
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Jun 2014
Question [Q] unable to install DN3 v4 beta2 for note 2 n7105

Someone please help me,i am not able to install dn3 v4 beta 2 rom for my galaxy note 2 lte(n7105)..
here is the log file...
 
BlackHeart19
Old
#2  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Jun 2014
DN3_v4_BETA2_(For_N7105_i317_i317M).zip.log.txt
 
erljayp
Old
#3  
erljayp's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 47
Posts: 207
Join Date: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackHeart19 View Post
i am not able to install dn3 v4 beta 2 rom for my galaxy note 2 lte(n7105).
I don't own a N7105, but you can try this. (Change recovery to latest one) and to check whether the MD5 sum matches the one provided in the site.
Goodluck.
 
BlackHeart19
Old
#4  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by erljayp View Post
I don't own a N7105, but you can try this. (Change recovery to latest one) and to check whether the MD5 sum matches the one provided in the site.
Goodluck.
Thank u but it dint work for me....any other solution.please help.
 
erljayp
Old
#5  
erljayp's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 47
Posts: 207
Join Date: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackHeart19 View Post
Thank u but it dint work for me....any other solution.please help.
You already checked MD5 sum?
It must work fine. O.o
 
BlackHeart19
Old
#6  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Jun 2014
Post note 2 n7105

Quote:
Originally Posted by erljayp View Post
You already checked MD5 sum?
It must work fine. O.o
Sir i am using stock rom official android 4.4.2 rom...so can we flash ?
 
erljayp
Old
#7  
erljayp's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 47
Posts: 207
Join Date: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackHeart19 View Post
Sir i am using stock rom official android 4.4.2 rom...so can we flash ?
Yes, the only requirement is bootloader and custom recovery (which you have both). So, there must be no errors while installing.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Choose from Over a Thousand Battery Styles with 3Minit Battery Mod

The battery style in stock Android looks pretty dull. It doesn’t … more

Organize Your Cloud Storage Files with Unclouded

Cloud storage services like Dropbox or Google Drive have grown in popularity dramatically … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: Blur Your System Notification Panel – XDA Developer TV

Listen, we love innovative applications and modules that … more

Android 4.4.3 Begins Rolling Out to European HTC One M8

Shortly after the USA Unlocked and Developer Editions of the HTC One M8 received the … more