Fight the Heat and Conserve Battery with EaseUS Coolphone

Memory hungry Android applications are often responsible for making our device … more

Battery Charged in 30 Seconds? Maybe in 2016

Phones and tablets are getting more and more power hungry with each passing generation. Their … more

ZArchive Manages Your File Archives

Today smartphones are quite powerful devices that can handle multiple processes at once. In fact, some of … more

Regain Double Tap to Wake Functionality on the Nexus 6

A few months ago, Google announced its newest flagship device, the Nexus 6, alongside … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] Is it posible to remove cyanogenMod and recover my original android ?

OP bobpetar

18th June 2014, 02:21 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
The title is my question " Is it posible to remove cyanogenMod and recover original android version for Optimus L9" ?
18th June 2014, 05:40 PM   |  #2  
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
69 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobpetar

The title is my question " Is it posible to remove cyanogenMod and recover original android version for Optimus L9" ?

Yes but you need to be more specific.. What phone (P what.., carrier etc), is your bootloader unlocked, all that good stuff.. short version is yes, but things are a little different on different phones.. It is a lot easier on everyone if you tell people these things.. not trying to sound like a jerk, but help them help you
The Following User Says Thank You to travioso For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th June 2014, 07:36 PM   |  #3  
xdrc45's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Great White , Michigan
Thanks Meter: 300
 
729 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobpetar

The title is my question " Is it posible to remove cyanogenMod and recover original android version for Optimus L9" ?

As travioso said... We need more information on your device specifics.
Do you have a nandroid backup, pre CM or one of your stock ROM? If so, restoring a device backup would be the easiest method.
18th June 2014, 08:57 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by travioso

Yes but you need to be more specific.. What phone (P what.., carrier etc), is your bootloader unlocked, all that good stuff.. short version is yes, but things are a little different on different phones.. It is a lot easier on everyone if you tell people these things.. not trying to sound like a jerk, but help them help you

LG Optimus L9 P769, bootloader unlocked, but i have not done back up before installing CM.
19th June 2014, 02:32 AM   |  #5  
nhoc_maruko9x's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hanoi
Thanks Meter: 89
 
257 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
He has cyanogenmod so of course his bootloader is unlocked.

You must flash stock kdz file to go back to stock rom. This General section has a sticky thread about it.

Sent from my LG-P769 using XDA Free mobile app
19th June 2014, 06:39 PM   |  #6  
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
69 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by nhoc_maruko9x

He has cyanogenmod so of course his bootloader is unlocked.

You must flash stock kdz file to go back to stock rom. This General section has a sticky thread about it.

Sent from my LG-P769 using XDA Free mobile app

Flashing the KDZ should have him covered, there is a CM9 for locked bootloaders via 2nd-init, just FYI..
19th June 2014, 07:16 PM   |  #7  
nhoc_maruko9x's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hanoi
Thanks Meter: 89
 
257 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by travioso

Flashing the KDZ should have him covered, there is a CM9 for locked bootloaders via 2nd-init, just FYI..

Oh I forgot about CM9, never try it before

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes